PDA

View Full Version : Churchill Pic 3

dmattern
07-04-2006, 11:39 PM
Anybody know what went on in the Pic-3's for the 5th - 6th - 7th - 8th and 9th at Churchill today. There was no payoffs. I had a winning ticket for the one that ended in the 7th race and all they did was refund my money. Never heard or knew such a thing was possible.

Steve 'StatMan'
07-05-2006, 12:09 AM
Seems odd. I didn't see the card. Checked the charts, and no payoffs given for those Pic 3's. I did see that Races 7 & 9 were taken off the turf. Don't know when they came off the turf, i.e. before or after the wagering was opened, and if any rules were added/changed in KY about late changes when races come off the turf. Just an initial thought. Anybody more familiar with KY and Pick 3 Wagering Rules?

I do see in the charts that the dirt course was listed as Fast for Race 4, and Sloppy for Race 5, so probably has to do with Off The Turf rules for Pic(N)'s

Steve 'StatMan'
07-06-2006, 08:06 AM
There's an article in DRF about it. They're paying them off today. Tote systems problems due to the scratches when the 7th was moved to the main track dirt due to the downpour.

http://www.drf.com/news/article/76135.html

Steve 'StatMan'
07-07-2006, 11:31 PM
For those interested, the corrected CD 7/4/2006 charts with correct Pick 3 payoffs are currently in Equibase Charts.