PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and a Happy Fourth of July!

JohnBoyTwoTC
07-04-2006, 09:04 AM
Greetings and a Happy Fourth of July from John Hernandez, Dick Harbin, and Derek Simon of NINE.COM's Thoroughbred Connection.

Derek Simon has posted his latest audio program at the following URL...

http://www.thoroughbredconnection.com/simon_says.html

15 days until the lidlfter at the seaside oval! Can't wait!

Had a great night last night at Prairie Meadows in Iowa. Spent a race in the booth with announcer Jim McAulay, got "kissed into" a trifecta on a marginal diqsualification, caught a $25 winner, and was shown great hospitality from PM's PR gal Mary Lou Coady.

kenwoodallpromos
07-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Took 3rd off from picks (my big 55!), but interesting AP race #9 if you like sahort plus long M/L odds:
Race #9 Starter Alw $20k, 1 1/16 mile Turf****

#3 Come On Chas 6-5 Win won 4 of 7, bullet 2 back, 106 speed rating in last!

#8 Drivingmaxandmitzi 5-2 Place ITM last 7, won 4 of last 6!

#1, 2, 5, 6, 7 Longshot wins (all 8-1 or longer)

#4 is 6-1! Real bad luck for me if the #4 wins on the 4th!

PaceAdvantage
07-04-2006, 06:41 PM
Greetings and a Happy Fourth of July from John Hernandez, Dick Harbin, and Derek Simon of NINE.COM's Thoroughbred Connection.

Derek Simon has posted his latest audio program at the following URL...

http://www.thoroughbredconnection.com/simon_says.html

15 days until the lidlfter at the seaside oval! Can't wait!

Had a great night last night at Prairie Meadows in Iowa. Spent a race in the booth with announcer Jim McAulay, got "kissed into" a trifecta on a marginal diqsualification, caught a $25 winner, and was shown great hospitality from PM's PR gal Mary Lou Coady.

The very worst thing anyone can do is make their first post a commercial....

Now, to redeem yourself, you and your boyz can contact me via email and I'll set you up with a nice PAID advertisement....then, I can finally get the good folks who ACTUALLY PAY MONEY to advertise here on this board off my back regarding folks like John, Dick and Derek who get to place their ads for free, disguised as first time message board posts.

Suff
07-04-2006, 06:44 PM
PA, You want I should take um out back and have a sitdown?

Sailwolf
07-04-2006, 06:53 PM
PA, You want I should take um out back and have a sitdown?

Based on some of your previous comments in other threads , no need to takem out back:lol: :rolleyes:

Just go at it. hee hee :cool:

PaceAdvantage
07-04-2006, 07:11 PM
BTW, could I have posted a longer run-on sentence? I don't think so....

Tom
07-04-2006, 07:35 PM
I hope Art P sees thier ad! :lol:

kenwoodallpromos
07-04-2006, 09:03 PM
My picks boss is theirs, and I sent an email explaining everything and inviting our handicappers to post on the "selections" part of PA some free selections.