PDA

View Full Version : CD Race 10 July 2

abe
07-02-2006, 03:01 PM
A good 2y old that's on my watch list is running today at CD in the 10th race. First Degree a Forest Camp Colt out of The Halo mare Taegu. Trained by DWL and sold for a Million at Keenland last Fall. DWL not good with firsters, but this one has been working god and had a god tightener work on the 28th. Should be ready to score! :cool:

saratoga guy
07-02-2006, 03:04 PM
Forest Camp is the sire that got off to the insane start last year when something like his first nine runners won first-time out.

bigmack
07-02-2006, 03:10 PM
A mil's a lotta lettuce - I don't know if he knows how much they paid for him.

Lukas is lackluster @ CD as in 9 for 134
With FTS he's 5 for 56
And the Lukas/Bejarano combo is 4 for 27

Anything can happy with the deuces but there's other high rent in this affair as with War Wolf

Valuist
07-02-2006, 08:11 PM
I suspect the winner, War Wolf, an Asmussen second timer, is a pretty good horse. Bridgmohan almost always goes out of town to ride in a big stake for Asmussen and he could've went to Belmont on Sunday for the 2YO filly race in which She's Rough'n It ran second, but he elected to stay at Churchill.

bigmack
07-02-2006, 10:27 PM
I suspect the winner, War Wolf, an Asmussen second timer, is a pretty good horse. Bridgmohan almost always goes out of town to ride in a big stake for Asmussen and he could've went to Belmont on Sunday for the 2YO filly race in which She's Rough'n It ran second, but he elected to stay at Churchill.
Hey V - The track in Arlington Heights looked jim dandy today.
Is all okie doke now?

abe
07-03-2006, 06:56 AM
Well this was a good race for First Degree. A second, first time out is great for DWL. Thing is Bejarano just let him run. Didn't beat him done the stretch like Bridgmohan did War Wolf. Should win next time out , but probably at low odds.