PDA

View Full Version : Signals down

Valuist
06-30-2006, 07:08 PM
Here's one I can't figure out. I swear the only times a simulcast signal goes down is during the running of a race. It never, ever seems to happen when the track talking heads are on, just during the race. Anyone else notice this?

Ponyplayr
06-30-2006, 08:04 PM
Here's one I can't figure out. I swear the only times a simulcast signal goes down is during the running of a race. It never, ever seems to happen when the track talking heads are on, just during the race. Anyone else notice this?
Only happens in Illinois. Seriously, I used to play at the Danville OTB happened just about every time it rained. Never lost the signal in Indiana or Florida at least not yet.

BlueShoe
07-01-2006, 02:33 AM
Losing the signal during the race happens a lot in SoCal too.Usually TVG is on one of the screens,and they never seem to lose the picture.When the race goes blank,you can run to the monitor showing TVG or switch to the channel if you have your own terminal and catch the running.Of course,if the track is not being carried by TVG or your race is on tape delay,then you are sol.

Valuist
07-01-2006, 07:41 PM
I actually was referring to the signal TVG gets from the track. Yesterday they lost Arlington during a race. Today it was Belmont that had its signal lost during a race.