PDA

View Full Version : Anheuser-Busch to sponsor Derby

kenwoodallpromos
06-28-2006, 08:17 PM
Will their commercial be Zippy Chippy wanting to become a Clydesdale?

bigmack
06-28-2006, 08:46 PM
OK my vote for best levity is KWP

But for goodness sake leave ZipChip out of the mix.

Isn't he adorable? In a washed out kinda way.

kenwoodallpromos
06-29-2006, 01:58 PM
OK my vote for best levity is KWP

But for goodness sake leave ZipChip out of the mix.

Isn't he adorable? In a washed out kinda way.
You are right! Besides, ZC is already famous! How about the mule clone that tossed the rider wishing to be a Clydesdale?LOL!

bigmack
06-29-2006, 02:32 PM
I trust you're aware they come in triplicates as well:

Tom
06-29-2006, 04:58 PM
Hey, maybe they will clone the Zipster! :eek:
He could race against himself and see which one will manage to lose! :D

bigmack
06-29-2006, 05:21 PM
Hey, maybe they will clone the Zipster!
He could race against himself and see which one will manage to lose!
This is an outrage! These disparaging comments directed towards Zippy Chippy are way out of line.

I'll have you know that:

"He gives motivation to people," the Puerto Rico-born horseman says. "To keep going. Three years ago, I even get a call from London, England. The guy tells me they using Zippy in a TV campaign to keep kids who wanna quit school in school.

Horseplayers bet on the world's most famous maiden so they can keep their losing tickets as souvenirs.

Children want to pet him, although Zippy is anything but docile. Except in the company of Monserrate's fifteen-year-old daughter, Marisa, he's a terror. He throws riders, savages other horses on the track and does major damage to his stall. He's even nipped a few chunks of flesh from his long-suffering trainer. Still, Monserrate says, he loves Zippy Chippy like a wayward son.

OK all but that cantankerous part. This horse should not be made lite of - He's all of our - Wayward Son.

Bless you Zippy Chippy - Bless you.