PDA

View Full Version : Brett Myers--Low Life

melman
06-28-2006, 08:53 AM
This is mostly a Philadelphia story but this clown Myers pitches for the Phillies the day after smacking around his wife. Finally yesterday four days after his ugly actions he and the team issue "statements". You can bet big cash that Myers wrote not one word of that statement. A big tip of the hat from me to the Boston people who got involved with this and called 911. Seems that some people do not find hitting a woman as "inappropriate behavior" Hire better lawyers Meyers you low life. As for the actions of the Philadelphia team mangement, well I hope there are a lot of empty seats at Citizens Bank Park for the rest of the season.

Suff
06-28-2006, 09:16 AM
Mel

I went to the game on Saturday. Myers Pitched. He was pinched the night before. I guess they found his wife sitting on the curb near the Sheraton...with a few dings on her face. (Sheraton is just past Copley Sq, near Kenmore.)

Anyway... The boston fans were giving it to him pretty good. He did'nt pitch to bad either, under the circumstances.

Best sign.
Hey Myers.............................................
Hit the Mitt, not the Bitch!

:lol:

melman
06-28-2006, 10:02 AM
Suff

Glad the Boston fans were on this clowns case. I'm sure that if he gets a start at home before the end of the season he will be getting the famous Philly fans "welcome". Last year had a Phillie player get into a boxing match with a cop later after the season this guy was shipped out of town. Myers is as good as gone also. At least the other guy (Jason Michaels) went at it with another guy while Big Bad Brett lays hands on his wife.

sq764
06-28-2006, 08:37 PM
Suff

Glad the Boston fans were on this clowns case. I'm sure that if he gets a start at home before the end of the season he will be getting the famous Philly fans "welcome". Last year had a Phillie player get into a boxing match with a cop later after the season this guy was shipped out of town. Myers is as good as gone also. At least the other guy (Jason Michaels) went at it with another guy while Big Bad Brett lays hands on his wife.

Michaels was hated for that all the way until he was traded..

Meyers was an amateur boxer before he became a major leaguer, which isn't going to help his case.

It seems like every day a sports figure gets arrested for domestic battery - you almost become numb to seeing it anymore..