PDA

View Full Version : Thursday CD 6th?

ryesteve
06-22-2006, 10:06 PM
Can anyone tell me if Arvilla Priscilla was a gate scratch? She's not listed in the late scratches at Churchill's site, or any of the other sites I look at. Just curious...

Jeff P
06-22-2006, 11:56 PM
Steve, I played CD today and kept current with scratches up until R5. After catching MATTY FINE at $18.40 I decided to call it a day as far as betting was concerned and concentrate on getting some programming done. Don't personally know if ARVILLA PRISCILLA was a gate scratch or not but I can tell you that to the best of my knowledge up until the time of R5 being made official ARVILLA PRISCILLA hadn't yet been announced as a scratch. She is listed as a scratch at the bottom of the chart but of course the reason isn't listed. Hope that helps.

-jp

ryesteve
06-23-2006, 12:05 AM
Sure sounds like a gate scratch. I'm curious because I was against her in a matchup... when I saw on the ticker that my horse got 2nd and Arvilla didn't hit the board, I assumed I won... I didn't find out until later that she didn't run. Disappointing, especially at +154

CapperLou
06-23-2006, 12:30 PM
I wish I could help you Steve, but I only played 2nd, 3rd, and 5th at CD and after winners in 3rd and 5th; did not do scratches again. Seems you are playing mostly matchups lately--try a few regular win plays--JCapper has been playing well--as you know!!!

All the Best,

CapperLou

ryesteve
06-23-2006, 12:51 PM
I still bet "standard" on the weekend... during the week I can't monitor scratches and recalcs. Matchups are far more manageable.