PDA

View Full Version : PowerLine Plus 2006

cklv
06-19-2006, 03:47 PM
I noticed on the POL web page, a "pen and pencil" upgrade to POL6 costing $40 called PowerLine Plus 2006. I would appreciate any feed back from users that have tried this and what makes it so special since the manual comes with two full cards. It appears to me to be more of the same. I am a new user with POL6 and still finding my way in making some money with the software.

Thanks.

Cklv

lefthandlow
06-19-2006, 06:24 PM
Where's "LEFTY" when you need him.He'll know about that program I think
he is a user.They should have notified current users..LL

Lefty
06-20-2006, 01:18 AM
I got the advert on it, but would hardly call a pen and pencil method an upgrade to a fairly exp software prgm. Need Steve's input here.

Handiman
06-20-2006, 03:35 AM
I ordered the 'Pen and Pencil' method tonight. I can afford the $40 bettor than $600. I will turn the P&P into a computer program if it seems sensible. Then I will let everyone know if it works, assuming I can do it.

Handi

cklv
06-20-2006, 09:20 AM
Thanks Handiman. If I can add anything along the way of your analysis since I have the program, please don't hestitate to contact me. For the time being, I will hold off in sending for the program.

Cklv

Handiman
06-23-2006, 08:32 PM
I recieved the 'Pen and Pencil' package today. Found it interesting, inasmuch, it looks at the races in a similar fashion as I do. We just go about it a little differently.

Anyway, I hope to have it programmed in the next few days. Have to squeeze it in with some research I'm doing. I am a bit surprised how simple it is. I'll be interested in seeing the results of a few days racing once I get it all done.

I wonder if this is the approach that Wolson used when he posted the 500 race trial? Oh well, we'll see.

Handi

John
06-27-2006, 02:38 PM
The original "Powerline Plus" is an outstanding piece of work.but long to do with paper and pencil. I will be interested in knowing how the newer version works for you.

I have poweronline software 6.0 and use the "Power Plus" selections as my main contenders in a race. The software will show two selections.I write down the two and then scratch them and the program will automatically select the next two....That gives me 4 selections to look at and the winner is there most of the time.

Best of luck..