PDA

View Full Version : Delmar thurs 8/22 4th

pic6vic
08-22-2002, 03:29 PM
The number 4 Ramiro M/l 4-1

They are going to bet the 2 horse Vigor , as there is no speed
in this race. Vigor is out of Seattle Slew out of champion Lady's secret. They will also bet the entry as Ellis is good with these.
However, I simply love the 4 because of the exceptional works
and the fact they gelded him before his last race. I think he will showed improved speed and sit right behind Vigor. believe me when I say these works are good.

Now for all you who play Delmar is how can one take advantage of this horse in the exotics. I mean the pick 3's. The 2nd race has a 1-5 shot and the third race has only 6 horses. I can't narrow the 3rd down enough to take a shot. If I was sure of 2 horses I could play 2 $20 pick 3's and hope for a $20.00 payoff which would give me $400.00. The same as betting $100.00 straight.

Any thoughts?.

rrbauer
08-22-2002, 04:22 PM
R5
When Chalifioux (#2) gets the lead in the stretch she just freaks. The other two in here are #1 Soup n' Crackers and #5 Shescominundone.

R6
Zam Zam #6 for Dolan off the claim. La Bella Reina #3 was geared down late in her win and Cash Blizzard #7 for an outfit that takes their time with the young stock. ( A homebred...Karl are you listening?)

So use Vic's pick in R4 with this 3x3 suggestion and for $9 you have a nice P3!