06-15-2006, 03:55 PM
*weeps softly*

(tears of joy)

JustRalph
06-15-2006, 04:04 PM
"Dan Rather, Unemployed, from Nowheresville, Good Night! "

Tom
06-15-2006, 04:33 PM
It is somehow funny to me that after 40 years, this rank amature is on his way out and they are bringing in......Katie Couric!
To read the news!
Katy friggin Couric - to anchor the nightly news! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, cBs has fallen so far - it is below the Spice channel in terms of creditbility.
Katie Couric! :lol:

wonatthewire1
06-15-2006, 05:48 PM
Dan Rather, Unemployed

I always get a laugh when I read that type of statement > don't worry too much about Dan, somehow I think he's got quite a few million socked away :cool:

Kind of like proudly proclaiming that "Madonna is finished" > she won't live long enough to spend it all. ;)

bigmack
06-15-2006, 06:02 PM
I always get a laugh when I read that type of statement > don't worry too much about Dan, somehow I think he's got quite a few million socked away :cool:
Kind of like proudly proclaiming that "Madonna is finished" > she won't live long enough to spend it all. ;)
It's not a matter of loot it's a matter of their bothersome quotient.

Both - off the charts high.

wonatthewire1
06-15-2006, 06:12 PM
It's not a matter of loot it's a matter of their bothersome quotient

Why do you let it bother you?

Just curious...

I think the last time I "saw" Rather was about 12 years ago > same could be said for Madonna...but then again, I've never seen nor heard Coulter...perhaps just a different perspective... ;)

Overlay
06-15-2006, 06:17 PM
"Maybe it's my hubris..."

What remarkable self-insight! And it only took him until he was 74 to achieve it!

skate
06-19-2006, 03:58 PM
Dan Rather, Unemployed

oh paalease, it 's not a mater of concern about how much $$$ mulla they have, forget that.

to me it is about how much perverted integrity they deliver to the kids.

god, i would da bought them an island someplace, if they took the ticket