PDA

View Full Version : Playing the Race Card

JustRalph
06-13-2006, 09:34 AM
Michael Jackson and the race card. Contrived Racism at its best.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,199236,00.html

From the Article:
"Jackson, according to my sources, knew he was in trouble after the arrest in November 2003 —not so much with the police but with the public. My sources insist that he called his inner circle together and said, “We have to push the ‘red’ button.” His idea was to create sympathy for himself by inventing a race war of some kind. “He wanted it to be like O.J., a black vs. white issue,” says my source. “He wanted the black community to burn down police stations, riot and protest if they [the police and authorities] went against him.”

Tom
06-13-2006, 10:22 AM
If Michael wanted to play the race card, how would he know which "suit" to play? :D

so.cal.fan
06-13-2006, 10:23 AM
Shows you how out of touch this freak is, JR.
I'm sure most black men were disgusted by this guy.
He isn't really much of a role model for men, black, white or other.
Unless you are a pedophile.
Sorry to say, most of his "fans" were women.....women with serious problems, I might add.

Valuist
06-13-2006, 11:07 AM
Personally I prefer Gulfstream's race cards over the small field laden NoCal cards. :)

dccprez
06-13-2006, 11:51 AM
*releases another white dove to celebrate Michael's "not guilty" verdict*

Here's for all of the freaks out there! Way to go MJ - you twisted f**k!

Steve 'StatMan'
06-13-2006, 01:34 PM
Dick Cavet said it best a few weeks ago on a talk show, when the subject came up of why Michael Jackson moved to Bahrain. "Arab Boys."

I can't help but modify 2 lines from the song "Ben". Maybe someday I'll rewrite the whole song.

Sing it Michael:

"I don't care about what people say (people say)
I'm still going to do it anyway"

Tom
06-13-2006, 07:24 PM
*releases another white dove to celebrate Michael's "not guilty" verdict*

Here's for all of the freaks out there! Way to go MJ - you twisted f**k!

Lucky DOVE! :eek: