PDA

View Full Version : system search

freeneasy
08-21-2002, 06:33 PM
I doubt it but is there a service that will take your system put it into a program then put that program thru a search of every card at every track running on a daily nationwide basis, matching up every horse fitting your system and send a result of all found horses matching up with your system, back to you via e-mail?

or if your system is already in a programed form, then you would just send them the program where they would put it into their program searching the nations cards for yor "system horse" ?

GR1@HTR
08-21-2002, 09:30 PM
Closest thing I can think of is to get one of the HDW data suppliers to write a custom program for you. Then you subscribe to the service and download race and result files for all tracks for at least a month or so to test your system.

freeneasy
08-21-2002, 11:04 PM
Thanks GR1
Na I didnt think there was a service that did all that, I thought maybe Jim Bayle at Sport Stat would but I doubt that as well. I was reading the Cherry Picker add and thats what got me interested. My impression was this; they send you their program, then you put your programed "system" into their program, put their disk into your computer, and from there it searches all the race cards in the nation for that "system horse" that has been put into their program and then bets the horses that it searched out and found.
Would that by any chance be the case here?

Jaguar
08-22-2002, 12:25 AM
Though not precisely the paradigm discussed, All-In-One scans the nation's tracks and prints out only the overlays, based upon Dick Mitchell's criteria.

All the best,

Jaguar

Aussieplayer
08-22-2002, 12:40 AM
Struth! You blokes don't have that facility? It's a pretty basic part of any handicapping software IMO, so get whoever you use to put it in! Now, where's me vegimite sandwhich? :D
Cheers
AP

Dick Schmidt
08-23-2002, 05:28 PM
Pay no attention to AussiePlayer!!!!

Anyone who would eat a vegimite sandwitch is obviously a sick, twisted individual who would certainly lead the unsuspecting astray.

Dick

Dave Schwartz
08-23-2002, 06:50 PM
Uh, what's vegimite?

JimG
08-23-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Dave Schwartz
Uh, what's vegimite?

A termite that doesn't eat meat.

Tom
08-23-2002, 07:43 PM
Uh, what's vegimite?

You don't want to know. Trust me.

Dave Schwartz
08-23-2002, 10:03 PM
You guys are funny...

Actually, I decided to ask Schmidt (who was in the next room). He told me. My next question is, "How can it taste salty if there is no sodium?"

Dave

Tom
08-23-2002, 10:18 PM
You guys are funny...

Actually, I decided to ask Schmidt (who was in the next room). He told me. My next question is, "How can it taste salty if there is no sodium?"

Dave

You REALLY don't want to know.

GameTheory
08-24-2002, 01:34 AM
http://www.wn.com.au/firefrog/vegimite.htm

freeneasy
08-24-2002, 03:39 AM
So JimG if a veggiemite is a termite that doesnt eat meat then does that make an anteater that only eats mites a meatless miteeateing manteater? lets ask Aussie Player.
Hey, you guys ever notice something about Aussie Player, Take a real close look at him and tell me if that aint Jake "The Snake" Roberts, used to carry that giant boa constrictor around whereever he wrestled, and he use to toss the damn thing on his oppenents after he beat em with his finishing move the DDT.

freeneasy
08-24-2002, 03:48 AM
Hey Aussie wheres your picture? whatd we have a vote around here to have your picture recalled.?

andicap
08-25-2002, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by freeneasy
Hey, you guys ever notice something about Aussie Player, Take a real close look at him and tell me if that aint Jake "The Snake" Roberts, used to carry that giant boa constrictor around whereever he wrestled, and he use to toss the damn thing on his oppenents after he beat em with his finishing move the DDT.

I thought everyone in Australia looked like that. After all, this is a country that started as an outlaw colony.

freeneasy
08-25-2002, 10:34 AM
yeah, I heard that Aussie Player is kin to the ledgendary "hiwayman", ol' Ned Kelly, and when he and his gang ran out of money, why they'd just go rustle up a plate full of mites and chowwww down, bunch o' mite eaters they are those aussies.

Aussieplayer
08-25-2002, 08:08 PM
You poor things!!! Vegemite is the thing that helped us survive those years as convicts struggling in the new colony!!

If you want to know what "gross" really is: just try that "promite" or "marmite" stuff the British eat!!

Oh, and it's "jam" not "jelly" :p

To see the the typical Aussie bloke, don't forget to check out Steve "The crocodile hunter" Irwin's first movie.

Cheers
AP

andicap
08-25-2002, 11:55 PM
The most disgusting and vile thing I have ever eaten was in England, something called "prawns and cottage cheese."
I figured: I like shrimp; I like cottage cheese. What could go wrong?
Plenty.