PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the #8

OTM Al
06-11-2006, 11:30 AM
Yes, we have a Triple Crown winner this year and it is the number 8! The Number 8 dominated the field in the Derby and Preakness and pulled off a hard fought victory in the Belmont! Hurray for Number 8!

KingChas
06-13-2006, 01:02 AM
After this years strange TC races and the new members posting in the TC Trail.It sure looks like we need a new topic here for- Fortune Tellers,Numerologist's,Palm Readers,Ouji Board Pics etc......... :D

If you watched the Preakness fortune teller on TV he said he saw a bird in the cards.This led to the broadcaster's going with the peacock symbol on Brother Derek. But he saw Birdardini (sic) as the wrong spelling on his Preakness saddle cloth should have foretold...... :bang: ....... :lol:

I cry "UNCLE" :rolleyes:

ryesteve
06-13-2006, 09:06 AM
But he saw Birdardini (sic) as the wrong spelling on his Preakness saddle cloth
I could've sworn the misspelling was "Bernadini"...

KingChas
06-13-2006, 10:27 AM
I could've sworn the misspelling was "Bernadini"...

It was.I was just going along with the mystic insanity of this years TC Trail posts. ;)

OTM Al
06-13-2006, 10:42 AM
Good as my handicapping has been of late, perhaps I should have listened to the guy on derby day that kept saying bet #8 (though he was doing it for all races)

KingChas
06-13-2006, 10:55 AM
[OTM Al]"Good as my handicapping has been of late, perhaps I should have listened "

Agree Al, I also must be in (not the zone) my yearly looking ahead to Saratoga slump as of late. :)