PDA

View Full Version : Scientific Study

GR1@HTR
08-19-2002, 02:29 PM
Heck, they needed scientist to figure this out???

http://www.msnbc.com/news/796225.asp?0bl=-0

boxcar
08-19-2002, 11:29 PM
And God only knows how much tax revenue they spent in finding it out!

Boxcar

superfecta
08-20-2002, 12:27 AM
Ah, who cares,thats British money they're wasting.What I want to know is what is the factor that causes the best looking women to date mean ugly guys?It seems when you see a woman with an ugly guy,he treats her like crap and she laps it up.(see rock stars for instance).Money doesn't seem to be a factor,and guys who treat her decent she will ignore.I had a girl explain to me one time"be sure to treat us like crap every once in a while or you'll be sorry".I thought she was being funny,but over the years I have noticed,the nicer you treat a woman,the less they respect you.Or is it just me?

boxcar
08-20-2002, 10:35 AM
superfecta wrote:

>>
Ah, who cares,thats British money they're wasting.
>>

Exactly the attitude our goverment has when it goes to spend OUR tax dollars on assinine studies.

Boxcar

JustRalph
08-21-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by superfecta
What I want to know is what is the factor that causes the best looking women to date mean ugly guys?It seems when you see a woman with an ugly guy,he treats her like crap and she laps it up.(see rock stars for instance).Money doesn't seem to be a factor,and guys who treat her decent she will ignore.

By their 30's they get sick of being treated badly. They grow up...

They don't hit their prime until 35 anyway.........then they come back to us ugly guys............

superfecta
08-21-2002, 12:52 AM
But Ralph....
I'm 35 and I just got rid of one that didn't appreciate staying home,doing what she wanted and spending the money I won at the track.Now I am raising our son ,shes broke and has to work at minimum wage . She is a decent to me now,but now is too late.Whats the logic in that?And I have seen others in a similar boat.
But I hope your right about them coming around after 30......;)

JustRalph
08-21-2002, 01:22 AM
But Ralph....
I'm 35 and I just got rid of one that didn't appreciate staying home,doing what she wanted and spending the money I won at the track.Now I am raising our son ,shes broke and has to work at minimum wage . She is a decent to me now,but now is too late.Whats the logic in that?And I have seen others in a similar boat.

Keep Shopping!

andicap
08-21-2002, 08:25 AM
But Ralph....

Jeez, my wife says that sounds like a dream deal to her. Maybe I can ship her out there.

:D :D

Here's my luck. I've got a job where I can go to movie premieres, screenings, fancy NYC parties, all kinds of great events -- and I'm no longer single! Plus a friend of mine at work has invited me out to his summer place for the weekend where there are single women galore. Where was this job 10 years ago?