PDA

View Full Version : Bel. Sun.

Suff
06-04-2006, 12:28 PM
The 7 comes up Unbeatable in the first.

My only question is how does Leo Obrien eat? He's 0 for 35 ,2006!:confused:

Regardless. I look at PP's and other shit, I make a determination and I go with it.

In this restricted claimer I have the 7 as much the best and drawing away by open lengths for an easy win.

3-1 on the board.
--------------------------------

The 1 looks tough in the 2nd , cept for that surprise package in the 6 hole.

I'm thinking the 8 might be a contender.

I'm tempted to take a chunk of my days roll and pound the 7-1. But I think I'll hedge...

7 to the 1 for soup and a sandwich.

7 to the 6 for a cup a coffee and a bagle

and

7 to the 8 for a cigarette and a snickers bar.

Suff
06-04-2006, 01:08 PM
The 7 comes up Unbeatable in the first.

I was only wrong by about 20 lengths.....:bang:

Sumbitch...looked very bad.

This is why I prefer longies. When I bet a 19-1 shot and he runs uptrack, I can live with it. But when I bet a horse thats 2-1 and never gets a call...........I feel cheated.

..oh well.

SAL
06-04-2006, 02:27 PM
Taking a shot in the 4th. The ML fav seems to be a sucker horse and moves into an unknown barn, so this is a good spot to go against her.

#1 Daybeforeher B'day-She has excuses for her last 2, and sports a nice bullet drill since her last. Plus Contessa's win % moves up when the track is off. Expecting a better effort here at a decent price.

Suff
06-04-2006, 02:30 PM
Taking a shot in the 4th. The ML fav seems to be a sucker horse and moves into an unknown barn, so this is a good spot to go against her.

#1 Daybeforeher B'day-She has excuses for her last 2, and sports a nice bullet drill since her last. Plus Contessa's win % moves up when the track is off. Expecting a better effort here at a decent price.

hey sal.

I see Frauds to. I came up with the 4 as my shot. at 15-1. comes out of the same race as the 5, off a long layoff, and a posted 5Furlong work between.

Look for him to show more staying power.

Good luck

Ron
06-04-2006, 02:38 PM
Can I get my money back on the #7? :D

kmbgolf
06-04-2006, 02:43 PM
hows the 7 sound from a begginer in race 5

Suff
06-04-2006, 02:44 PM

5 glided , but your one was a clear second. Nice as always

Ron
06-04-2006, 02:44 PM
I guess that depends on if she fires or not.

Suff
06-04-2006, 02:52 PM
1`hows the 7 sound from a begginer in race 5

This race is up for grabs and @ 5-1 she seems fair.

You see they ran her in a NY state bred stakes for 113K off her mdn win. Musta thought she had talent. Went to the bench off a bad break and bump.

Showed up on the Aqd main and flashed 21 and 44 speed before fading by only 7 lengths.

Lil concerned she sat back for another 2 months after that.

Could have some issues physically. Working up at saratoga on the turf and this race is OFF TURF.

You got a Jock trainer angle of 3 for 9 at 2006 belmont with a $2.50 ROI

better yet...2005 they were 26% from 23 starters at a whopping $7.54

SAL
06-04-2006, 03:29 PM
There's two more I like today. Both trained by Allen Jerkens, and he already has a winner on the books. Jerkens is a 40+% trainer when the going is sloppy or muddy in NY over the last year. And both his remaining runners are contenders.

R7 #7 Magic Momentum-Has a win and a 3rd in 3 starts at this distance. Her best figs are competitive with the other contenders in here. Castellano Returns.

R9 #7 Shop Again-The likely pacesetter in here. Her best fig comes in her last run on a muddy surface on this very track. Nice bullet drill since her last.

I'm going to key these two in the p4 in some fashion.

Suff
06-04-2006, 04:13 PM
There's two more I like today. Both trained by Allen Jerkens, and he already has a winner on the books. Jerkens is a 40+% trainer when the going is sloppy or muddy in NY over the last year. And both his remaining runners are contenders.

R7 #7 Magic Momentum-Has a win and a 3rd in 3 starts at this distance. Her best figs are competitive with the other contenders in here. Castellano Returns.

The Giant Killer really needs to slay a dragon here huh? 2/5 on the 5.

Off her 11 length Mdn breaker in her first out, over slop as well. Only 8 starts, and no huge figure to think she's worthy of a STANDOUT best bet.

She was giving back lengths in her NWallow1 win on the inner. Or the jock took his foot of the peddle. They love thier PRECISE END progeny's in NY.

I'm not betting the race but I think if I was, I would take a whack at the 1.

only 3 starts and I like to see MR P on the top and Belong to me on the bottom. Slop and a mile should'nt stop her.

First against winners is my big objection to actually putting money on her.

In a big field at 18-1 I might...but with the field gutted and only getting 9 or 10 -1....its to much a risk for my short stack of money today