PDA

View Full Version : HOLLYWOOD PICK 6 CARRYOVER $163,366

theyreatthepost
06-04-2006, 11:49 AM
The Hollywood pick 6 was not hit on Saturday leaving nearly $200,000 to start the pot on Sunday. This pick 6 is hittable today for possibly as little as $96.

RACE 4
1. BULL MOOSE drops down after being claimed by trainer Hector Palma who is hitting with 50 percent of his dropping horses. This one ran fourth against better when claimed April 23.
10. CAMACHO was beaten less than a length against better last out when running fourth in a small stake at Turf Paradise. Has 10 wins in 54 lifetime starts.
8. INTELLIGENT MALE does not own a win over the Hollywood strip but does show a second and a pair of third-place finishes in four lifetime starts. Ran third against slightly better last out.
5. TOMMYLAND makes a big drop for trainer Nick Hines today after facing $50K claimers and then $32K claimers.
We have assembled three pick 6 tickets ranging from $96 to $432 for the Sunday carryover as well as a $54 play on the late pick 4.
Don't miss out on the winning.

cj
06-04-2006, 12:14 PM
It seems to me very odd to sell P6 combos. If you are successful and have any kind of following, more than a few people will hit it, killing any chance at all of a score. To quote Bill O'Reilly, "Where am I wrong?"

theyreatthepost
06-04-2006, 12:32 PM
There is enough money in every pick 6 pool to give everyone a good hit if we all get lucky, and you need luck to get a pick 6 no matter how formful it is.
I understand what you are saying but our analysis covers multiple horses in each race, and maybe we can give some insight to people putting together their own pick 4 or pick 6 that helps them.
If they want to play it blind, there are 3 different pick 6 ticket sizes there, as well as one late pick 4 ticket.
Know that anyone on this site is certainly advanced enough in their own handicapping methods to put together their own tickets, we are just another resource for them to use and consider if they like.
And yes, we have played our largest ticket and are willing to share in the wealth if someone else hits.

wonatthewire1
06-04-2006, 12:39 PM
If 10 people buy your "Hollywood Park" analysis > that'll cover your $96.00 ticket with enough left over for a large soft drink. Of course, free advertising rocks > and if one gets an opportunity to garner enough cash to cover wagering, it becomes a no-risk situation.

Buddha
06-04-2006, 01:39 PM
I'm with CJ on this one. If you are selling your picks/ticket suggestions, and 5 people bet it, lets suppose it is a winner. You now have 6 winning combos, including your ticket, and lets assume 2 million in hte pool with the carryover. instead of 1 winner worth roughly 1 million, you have 6 tickets worth roughly 167000. Big difference.