PDA

View Full Version : BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU.

Vegas711
06-02-2006, 03:10 AM
Yet another case that Big Brother is fast approaching, by May 11th 2008, every U.S. citizen will be required to have a National I.D. pending Congress. Without this Card Which will contain Your Biometrics, you will forfiet all driving privaledges, you will not be able to have a bank account, hold a job or keep your house/appartment.This is ONE step away from having a CHIP IMPLANTED under your skin.

This last week the state of Wisconsin passed a law prohibiting chips from being inplanted in humans, atleast someone is giving this some attention.People this is not some future event, it is already happening. Digital Angel located in florida is making the chips right now. A couple of U.S. companies in Ohio require their employees to be inplanted if they want to keep their job.

PaceAdvantage
06-02-2006, 03:23 AM
Is this chip the "Mark of the Beast" that is talked about in Revelations?

Speaking of Mephistopheles....

You know, next Tuesday is June 6, 2006....or....

6/6/6 if you are so inclined....

I also thought I read where in some alphabet (Greek?) the letter 'W' corresponds to the number 6, or something like that.....

Does this mean the World Wide Web is indeed the Devil? WWW=666????

:eek:

It's way too late....I must be off to bed...sorry for taking your thread off course so early on....

JustRalph
06-02-2006, 08:27 AM
A couple of U.S. companies in Ohio require their employees to be inplanted if they want to keep their job.

can you name these employers? I find this a little far fetched.

Ron
06-02-2006, 09:34 AM
Its actually a COUPLE of employees at ONE Ohio company, and they were not forced to do it.

http://www.nysun.com/article/27551

Why would you spread untruths?

Tom
06-02-2006, 10:24 AM
So this biometrics cards - I think it sounds like a GOOD thing.
Now, with that, I have proof positvie if a credit card is ever stolen and used, if my identify is stolen. It's not like it is a tracking device - even if it were, that could be by-passed by wrapping it in auminaum foil, no? I saw Gene Hackman do that on a movie last weekend - when Will Smith was being tracked.

Why is positive identiification a bad thing?

Right now, we all have SS numbers, many of us legit ones :rolleyes: that have no secuirty at all.

Snag
06-02-2006, 12:13 PM
What happens if your card is lost or stolen? Sounds like a great tag line for an ad.

JustRalph
06-02-2006, 01:18 PM
I had a tatoo put on.........you can never lose me.........I can always be found

Vegas711
06-02-2006, 02:51 PM
Is this chip the "Mark of the Beast" that is talked about in Revelations?

Speaking of Mephistopheles....

You know, next Tuesday is June 6, 2006....or....

6/6/6 if you are so inclined....

I also thought I read where in some alphabet (Greek?) the letter 'W' corresponds to the number 6, or something like that.....

Does this mean the World Wide Web is indeed the Devil? WWW=666????

:eek:

It's way too late....I must be off to bed...sorry for taking your thread off course so early on....

The chip will be the Mark of the beast when it becomes inplanted in your right hand or forehead as it is mentioned in the Book of Revelations chapter 13 verse 16.The significance is that when this comes into full compliance it happens during the time of the anticrist who emerges from the revised roman empire which many clergy feel is the European Union (EU) there will be a one world Government which will last 3 1/2 years then ARMEGADON .Those that recieve the Mark Of the beast as its written canno't enter the kingdom of God but will be cast into the fire (HELL).

WWW does not = 666

how it works is that beggining with " A " you assign the number 6 and for each succeeding number you add 6 points so.............

A = 6
B= 12
C= 18
D = 24

etc...

If you take the word computer and assign each letter of this word its number it = 666

Jack Van impe had this on his show I believe he did the same for New York or was it New York city and also for Sky jacking and Arab suicide bombers.

Vegas711
06-02-2006, 02:59 PM
can you name these employers? I find this a little far fetched.

It was mentioned in the news paper last year, they were doing this as a way to pass security into their building, check with the military i believe that someone said that the Special forces inplant their people so that they can track them in the field,i cannot say that this is certain but i did read about this company in Ohio and another company in Mexico is also doing it.

Digital Angel is a real company located in florida they make these chips which look like a grain of rice. Many Pets have been chipped from a company called infopet.

Chips are everywhere look at OnStar.

Vegas711
06-02-2006, 03:07 PM
So this biometrics cards - I think it sounds like a GOOD thing.
Now, with that, I have proof positvie if a credit card is ever stolen and used, if my identify is stolen. It's not like it is a tracking device - even if it were, that could be by-passed by wrapping it in auminaum foil, no? I saw Gene Hackman do that on a movie last weekend - when Will Smith was being tracked.

Why is positive identiification a bad thing?

Right now, we all have SS numbers, many of us legit ones :rolleyes: that have no secuirty at all.

The card itself is not the problem, like you said they will be lost or stolen, it is what it leads to that is the problem and that is inplanting a chip in your body.

If you are an atheist you will not see this in the same way as a believer, for atheists the only thing they will worry about is having ALL their purchases recorded becouse we no longer will use cash, for believers if they get chipped they will lose their spot in heaven and join all non believers in their fate.

JustRalph
06-02-2006, 04:22 PM
Hey Vegas..........can I refer you back to post #4? All this religious ranting is moot!

Suff
06-02-2006, 04:29 PM
Its actually a COUPLE of employees at ONE Ohio company, and they were not forced to do it.

http://www.nysun.com/article/27551

Why would you spread untruths?

Your a subscriber to the NY Sun? I can only get the first few paragraphs. I'm curious what the entire article says.

I'd be curious what happened to the employess that did'nt volunteer or what might have happened to these two employees if they had'nt.

Vegas711
06-02-2006, 05:37 PM
JR

I do not remember any of the names, I would think that if a person Googles ....chip inplants or Mark of the beast they could find out more about companies chipping.

I will limit my sermons, I was just stating why I am opposed to this ,it is mostly a matter of religon with me, enough said.

For others why would anyone want people to know about every transaction that you make.If you purchase a personal ITEM the last thing that I would want is for this personal item to be made a pernament record, if I visit my doctor I do not want other people knowing it, this is my business, somethings I want to remain private, other things I could careless if people know.