PDA

View Full Version : all double digit odds picks for Sunday at Saratoga

Suff
08-17-2002, 11:42 PM
longshots and why they will be on Ticket...

Race three # 7 Hollly Gem... M/L 12-1

Last race? Folkstone... Burnt ember... Governer Hickel... all big game horses... ist time for tag... he'll be heard from..

Race 4... #6 Quiet North... 2yr old debut will insure box car odds.... Reason to bet... Santos is no Fool...

Race 5... #5 Peanuts and coke. toss his turf's give him an excuse for breaking down in the stretch on 2-19 01 and what do you have? A horse that has 7 starts 4 wins, a place and a show.. a horse that likes the inner at Aqd.. will like Saratoga's tigh turns.. 1 triple digit beyer and 4 90+ beyers... M/L 8-1... i say he goes at 11-1

race 6 .. Our namcy lee #8... lost by 12 last out... well winner was 7 clear.. place horse was 4 1/2 clear... theres your 12 lengths... Get this M/L 30-1....

Race 7.... I like Trobien #9 to much to reccommend a long shot

race 8... #3 Dash N Dance... could be a prep... or could it.... six works say he's come to race. Gets J.R. and schosbergs no Mary

race 9... Maybe ...but doubt she'll go at Double digits.. is #6 Belles for Marling M/L 8-1... She'll ship anywhere and take on the toughest in town... a real racer... gets P.D. who has 4 mounts with her.. two wins,, a second and a fouth... maybe 6-1 to 9-1

Race 10 # 6 Pure amazement... wins at first asking!!!

melman
08-18-2002, 09:33 AM
SufferinD glad you stuck with the site. Your views on the races are interesting and well done. If you like send me a private e-mail and melman@surflinx.com and I will hook you up with a site I think you will enjoy also. Best of racing luck today at the Spa.