PDA

View Full Version : HOL SUN

SAL
05-28-2006, 04:19 PM
Picks for Hollywood Sunday:

R1 #4 Bridget’s Cross-Drops to a sensible level and gets the bug boy. Barn doesn’t win often so the price will be there.

R2 #6 Inside Chance-I have to go with this versatile runner. She’s undefeated on the sod and can run with any pace. She’s been drilling well in the AM for this.

R3 #7 Leslie Lill-Has been setting some wicked splits in her latest efforts. She’ll probably clear here again.

R4 #4 Belvedere Belle-Added distance will probably help this one. She’s been running evenly in sprints, and will most likely track In Reality here. Shows some nice am drills since her sprint prep.

R5 #4 Winning Tactics-Gets hot bug jock for this. Shows a notable drill since his last so so effort. Looking for better today.

R8 #5 Maryfield-P Val has been riding well here, and I like this one to upset the ML fav. She’s proven to be a great claim for O’Neill and should give the favorite a battle here.

R9 #13 Wynn’s Final Offer-Makes second start for solid barn. Came up short off the long layoff, but may find this field more to her liking.

Sailwolf
05-28-2006, 08:44 PM
Picks for Hollywood Sunday:

R1 #4 Bridget’s Cross-Drops to a sensible level and gets the bug boy. Barn doesn’t win often so the price will be there.

R2 #6 Inside Chance-I have to go with this versatile runner. She’s undefeated on the sod and can run with any pace. She’s been drilling well in the AM for this.

R3 #7 Leslie Lill-Has been setting some wicked splits in her latest efforts. She’ll probably clear here again.

R4 #4 Belvedere Belle-Added distance will probably help this one. She’s been running evenly in sprints, and will most likely track In Reality here. Shows some nice am drills since her sprint prep.

R5 #4 Winning Tactics-Gets hot bug jock for this. Shows a notable drill since his last so so effort. Looking for better today.

R8 #5 Maryfield-P Val has been riding well here, and I like this one to upset the ML fav. She’s proven to be a great claim for O’Neill and should give the favorite a battle here.

R9 #13 Wynn’s Final Offer-Makes second start for solid barn. Came up short off the long layoff, but may find this field more to her liking.

Not bad; 1 winner and 4 2nd places That is why I like to back up my choices. Far too many 2nd and 3rd places.

I just love today.:rolleyes: At Hollywood only 2 horses in double figures and at Bay Meadows the prices went nuts.:bang: as compared to yesterday