PDA

View Full Version : BEL Early DD

SAL
05-28-2006, 12:22 PM
I'm liking #4 Closing Bell in the opener. He found himself in too tough against older, now he drops into a 3yo field where he can control the pace. I'll probably single him to the 2 ML favs in the 2nd.

Still working the card, I'll probably post my thoughts on the rest of the card later.

Suff
05-28-2006, 12:37 PM
Hi Sal.

4's tough no doubt. I see to much speed to be comfortable with him scooting away in the lane. I'm liking this three off the off the pace. Off the rest I have him slightly off the pace, and picking them up in the stretch.

Playing 3 to the 3 & 4 in the early.

bigmack
05-28-2006, 12:55 PM
Sal, Suff – Greetings and Salutations!~

Bel R1

See the 4 as being off since his effort of feb16 and jan21 which are the only two pacelines that get the job done here

The 8 claimed last two out has consistently gotten better with each run. Last outing, if repeated will do the job here.

The 5 while a bit confused has some ability that he may bring
For the DD i'll go 8,5/1,4

SAL
05-28-2006, 02:13 PM
R4 #6 Lima Papa-Had trouble in last two starts. Last Gulfstream turf effort was a good one, and he looks tough in this spot.

R5 #6 Miss Sweet Time-Ran pretty well for new barn, finishing well after a troubled start. Made up ground in the stretch when they were moving late. Gets a huge jock upgrade with Garrett here.

R6 #4 Forli’s Con Man-Shipper makes a sensible drop here. No stranger to pace battles, he gets decent speed jock Migliore here.

R7 #3 Karakorum Starlet-Likely to establish a clear lead again here. Will be tough if able to set a comfortable pace on the stretchout.

R8 #7 Primary Suspect-Ran against some tough customers despite the short field last out. May be returning to form, and may take to the turf.

R9 #4 Tipperary-Sire doing ok with turf runners. Should be an early factor with Garrett up for this.

Suff
05-28-2006, 02:52 PM
R4 #6 Lima Papa-Had trouble in last two starts. Last Gulfstream turf effort was a good one, and he looks tough in this spot.

R5 #6 Miss Sweet Time-Ran pretty well for new barn, finishing well after a troubled start. Made up ground in the stretch when they were moving late. Gets a huge jock upgrade with Garrett here.

$15.60--$9.90 nice pop sal.

A whopping $457 exacta with that Houdini in the place hole,