PDA

View Full Version : racecards

kmbgolf
05-26-2006, 06:48 PM
sorry for the newbie question how can I get racecards online with only having a debit card? I was trying equisim and both the places to get raceards would not accept debit cards.............thks

blind squirrel
05-26-2006, 06:56 PM
sorry for the newbie question how can I get racecards online with only having a debit card? I was trying equisim and both the places to get raceards would not accept debit cards.............thks

try BRIS

kmbgolf
05-26-2006, 07:03 PM
ya that and tsn does not accept debit cards.I wanted to fool around with some demo software but they mostly only take bris and tsn............any other thoughts or a program I can mess with and get a few weekend racecards.

thks

kenwoodallpromos
05-26-2006, 07:10 PM
Trackmaster.

Suff
05-26-2006, 07:19 PM

it needs the Visa or Master card logo, I'd bet. You have that?

You want a specific card? or do you want to get an account going?

You can get an account with TVG (or other on line wagering out fit) with CHECK BY PHONE.... and they sell handicapping products such as PP's and the like.

If You need a card tonight for something you want to do right away , then shoot me an e-mail w/your e-mail and I'll send it over on the 911 plan.

kmbgolf
05-26-2006, 07:35 PM
thk u very much for everything I am going to go the trackmaster way

WJ47
05-26-2006, 07:37 PM
I use my debit card with BRIS all the time to deposit and buy products. This is a debit card that is attached to my checking account with the mastercard logo on it. Maybe your debit card is a prepaid one? I had a prepaid mastercard once and it wouldn't work with the gambling sites, but it said it had no ATM access, for purchases only.

kmbgolf
05-26-2006, 07:50 PM
weird i have a visa debit that is tied to my checking and it wont accept

cj
05-26-2006, 07:58 PM
The best thing to do is call whichever company you are using over the phone. Both DRF and BRIS will take care of you that way if at all possible.

PaceAdvantage
05-26-2006, 07:58 PM
If it has the mastercard or visa logo on it, it should be accepted as any visa or mastercard credit card would be accepted. I don't understand why BRIS/TSN would not accept a debit card with a visa logo on it...

Are you signing up by phone or online? I wouldn't even mention it's a debit card. Just say you are using visa and give them the number and the expiration date....

kmbgolf
05-26-2006, 08:21 PM
online. The phone number said m-f 9-5..................thks again

kmbgolf
05-26-2006, 08:23 PM
maybe some states dont let you im in mass.I know some poker accounts wont accept debit..hmmmmmmmm

PaceAdvantage
05-26-2006, 08:36 PM
maybe some states dont let you im in mass.I know some poker accounts wont accept debit..hmmmmmmmm

That has no bearing in this case. BRISnet/TSNnet is a U.S. Based information provider, not a gambling site.

Tom
05-26-2006, 09:23 PM
How about PayPal?