PDA

View Full Version : Bottom feeding libs plays games on immigration

Tom
05-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Chris Dodd, democratic trataitor to this nation, added a stealth ammendment to the senate excuse for an immigration bill that mandates the UNITED STATES consult with mexico - POS 9th world failure of a nation on buildiong any fences along OUR border! He has put US national security in the hands oof a rouge nation - one that has 50% poverty and exports the vast majority of illegal drugs into this country, and depends on stolen money from illegals here for its joke of an economy!

Chris Dodd belong sin JAIL - for TREASON. And we all know the penalty for treason?

In other related news, that POS bimbo Condy Rice is now using the term "migration" instead of illegal imigration. Could it be any clearer that this adminsistartion posed a for more severe and immiment threat to our national security that Sadam Hussein ever did?
Bush is putting the future of this country in jeopardy with his stupid, mindless, and dangerous excuse for a presidency. He is not fit to live in this great nation - he is a traitor to us all.

At least the house sent his lapdog Rove home with his tail between his legs after he treid to enlist them in the War on America.

This adminstistation has got to be stopped. This POS of a president has got to be impeached, removed and exiled. No one in the world - NO ONE - posed the direct and immediate threat to America as this scumbag traitor.

Tom
05-26-2006, 06:29 PM
www.loudobbs.com has a list of each senator who betrayed us - 62 to vote out a the next opportunity.

DJofSD
05-26-2006, 06:34 PM
www.loudobbs.com has a list of each senator who betrayed us - 62 to vote out a the next opportunity.

Tom, there's a quicker solution than that. Just ask the representative from New Jersey why he was so nervous that he mistaken a construction worker's nail gun for the real thing.

kenwoodallpromos
05-26-2006, 07:03 PM
I have no problem with the term "illegal migration" since many of the illegals never want to go back to their fox-ridden corrupt hellhole of a country.
I'm surprised Venezuela has not started sending their criminal low-lifes to sneak into the US!

Tom
05-26-2006, 09:37 PM
I have no problem with the term "illegal migration" since many of the illegals never want to go back to their fox-ridden corrupt hellhole of a country.
I'm surprised Venezuela has not started sending their criminal low-lifes to sneak into the US!

Why do we need to provide for people to laxy,corrupt, or ignorant to make thier own country livable? What do they bring to the table that benefits us?

Mexico offers NOTHING to this country except problems.

And now the little bitch Rice is following the Bush historical agenda - bend truth, introduce lies, repeat them over and over agian, and then begin to do what ever he pleases, totally ignoring the will of the people. He has previously talke down and on ad nauseum about one North American nation with no borders, now she is calling illegal entry "migration!" The little bitch thinks these are birds coming here!

Maybe President Clueless does too - he has talked a lot about Bird Flue - in his twiisted, black hole of a mind, he might think this whole thing is about migratory birds.

kenwoodallpromos
05-27-2006, 01:54 AM
keep your eye on the ball- Whether the Bush Admin or congress- They have to kiss up to the employers who want to undercut USA workers- and the Feds are willing backers of the coverup.
The only way is to sock it to the employers so it is not worth hiring illegals.
The illegals, the Bi-Partisan protection of the corrupt Jefferson- Its all about protecting the bluebloods and their politico cronies.

Tom
05-27-2006, 10:45 AM
I wonder if the protections of the dirty dem by Bush was part of the "deal" to not only not secure opur borders, but to make it very hard even try?
I heards this neat little tidbit the other day - Clinton increased border patrol by 167% in h is 8 years - bush is at 22% after 5.

Clinton - protected our borders
Clinton - left us a surplus

Bush - Fox's hand puppet, turned liberal.

kenwoodallpromos
05-27-2006, 02:25 PM
I heards this neat little tidbit the other day - Clinton (Gingrich) increased border patrol by 167% in h is 8 years - bush is at 22% after 5.
Bush has never vetoed a bill for Border Patrol increases (*because he never vetoed ANY bill!)
He cannot sign what he is not given.

Tom
05-27-2006, 04:01 PM
Right now, there are border against who could be deployed today - but Bush has not released the funds - promised - to pay them.