PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find info on %/$ wagered at the track versus off the track

Gary Geigercounter
05-21-2006, 06:35 PM
I was leafing through Bet With The Best and Beyer mentioned that most of the money at Prarie Down (I think that's the example that he used. He was talking about the track in Iowa, IAC) came from off the track as opposed to on the track. Is there somewhere where this info is available for all tracks? And, does this mean a less informed public as opposed to, say, Belmont, Acqueduct, and other major tracks?

shanta
05-21-2006, 06:51 PM
I was leafing through Bet With The Best and Beyer mentioned that most of the money at Prarie Down (I think that's the example that he used. He was talking about the track in Iowa, IAC) came from off the track as opposed to on the track. Is there somewhere where this info is available for all tracks? And, does this mean a less informed public as opposed to, say, Belmont, Acqueduct, and other major tracks?

Hi Gary,

you can find this here http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/instant.cgi?type=inc

scroll down to the last info shown on each card and there you will see the breakdown by ontrack and off track wagers ok?

Richie