PDA

View Full Version : You Bet and W2's

Paging
05-20-2006, 02:10 AM
Anyone ever have problems getting their W2's from You Bet?

I get other peoples often but don't seem to ever get mine? :confused:

Really makes you wonder.

Sailwolf
05-20-2006, 03:44 AM

Really makes you wonder.

I have received over 20 of them and never had a problem. I have never received other people's W-2s.

PaceAdvantage
05-20-2006, 03:54 AM
Been with YouBet for many years, and never received another person's W2.

Steve 'StatMan'
05-20-2006, 11:57 AM

Really makes you wonder.

Have you called them? Obviously you and the other people need the correct Tax information. Wonder if this is a database address issue, or some quirk in the mail handling.

Plus, your info might be going to someone else. Your SSN is likely on it, as is the other's that you received. Seriously. Call them.

Paging
05-20-2006, 12:51 PM
I just started using them this year and has been an ongoing issue each month. Have called, written letters, etc.. They are very aware of the problem but it doesn't yet seem to be resolved.

Yes, one of my big concerns is that the SS# are on the W-2s etc. Since I'm getting others of course it makes me wonder where mine are going.

I believe it's a mail handling issue vs db issue as the forms themselves are correct it's just appears to be the issues of not properly sorting them - i.e., grabbing the first one with the name and mailing address and sticking 8 others behind that one etc.

skate
05-20-2006, 09:32 PM
ya paging ;

seems like a simple issue, but might not be ?

i'm sure that u'bet wants you to receive the w2, but once they send it out and don't get it back and nothing gets done...
get the right person at IRS, in person, to give you a notice, maybe.

you should be able to find, from IRS, if they receive the right info. with your U'bet acct #. possible that they can locate just where it's going.