PDA

View Full Version : PIMLICO – FRIDAY, MAY 19, 2006

theyreatthepost
05-18-2006, 09:16 PM
RACE 1

8. RANGELEY RUBY broke maiden here at first asking last May going 6 furlongs. Trainer hits with 17 percent with layoff horses. Drops back to claiming ranks for first time since maiden breaker.

3. EAST JET is a consistent runner who has hit the board in three of four lifetime starts. Ran third last out against similar.

5. ALY MOON is at proper level, running second last out in same condition. Is only 1-11 lifetime but has hit the board six times.

Complete Pimlico selections and analysis available at the Web site including both pick 4s and the Special/Preakness Double

JustRalph
05-18-2006, 09:24 PM
I will take the 11 Happy Gabby Price should be better and if she is well meant........?

Longshot is the 7 Too much Barbie!

Looks like she needed the last one........but may need one more.......if she ever gets back to this level.........

theyreatthepost
05-18-2006, 09:32 PM
Hard for us to look at a horse who is 1-16 and moving into a barn which is 0-3 first after the claim and just 2-17 on the year in the top spot but can see how you could use her underneath. If somehow she does run back to that 69 number of December it does put her right there, but we would rather look at the lightly raced horses at this level who have not had as many chances to prove they are not that good.

kid4rilla
05-19-2006, 10:05 AM
How about removing the contraction from your domain name. atthepost.com would be much better. I still foul up the its/it's contraction, so trying to get to your site might be a chore for me.

Ron
05-19-2006, 01:12 PM
RACE 1

8. RANGELEY RUBY broke maiden here at first asking last May going 6 furlongs. Trainer hits with 17 percent with layoff horses. Drops back to claiming ranks for first time since maiden breaker.

3. EAST JET is a consistent runner who has hit the board in three of four lifetime starts. Ran third last out against similar.

5. ALY MOON is at proper level, running second last out in same condition. Is only 1-11 lifetime but has hit the board six times.

Complete Pimlico selections and analysis available at the Web site including both pick 4s and the Special/Preakness Double

So if we want more of these picks we can buy them on your site? :lol: