PDA

View Full Version : the "SK Poll"

skate
05-17-2006, 02:11 PM
this poll does not deal in opinions, it only gives facts.
the governor will be elected in 15 states, next election.

out of the 15 states, 8 have a negative population growth.
negative population states are:
Calif.
N.Y.
Ohio
Conn.
Ill
Penn.
Mass
Wisc.

except for Ohio, they are all Red states.

this says to me " i'd rather be hunting with "Big Dick (chainsaw) Cheney", than live in a Red stae.

the crunch was done by "Nelson Rockefeller Inst".
and it claims, population flow avoids the high tax states, and follows economic growth.

out of the red and into the blue

hey , some get IT and others doubt IT.

Overlay
05-17-2006, 02:19 PM
except for Ohio, they are all Red states

Don't you have your colors reversed there?

Dave Schwartz
05-17-2006, 02:22 PM
this says to me " i'd rather be hunting with "Big Dick (chainsaw) Cheney", than live in a Red stae.

I must be one of those who doesn't get it.

Could you explain what this means?

Dave Schwartz

Steve 'StatMan'
05-17-2006, 03:02 PM
Illinois' 2004 Presidential Vote edged to Kerry and the Democrats. The 2002 Governor's Vote switched from a scandal plagued Republican with a newly emerging scandal plague for the Democratic incumbent in the 2006 Gubernatorial Election. The state is often a toss up, with dense, urban centers like Chicago, and others industrial towns voting mostly Democrat, and the large rural and small-town area, and North & North West Suburban Chicago normally voting Republican.

Tom
05-17-2006, 06:30 PM
I don't know about people, but here in NY, if you go out on the street, you are likely to be run over by jobs leaving the state full throtle.:eek:

kenwoodallpromos
05-17-2006, 09:38 PM
In my blue state of Ca, I understand the "white" population is decreasing.

toetoe
05-18-2006, 01:37 AM
That's my whole bitch with the migrations to California. General population declines, Mexicans continue to pour in. I married an import model myself, but immigration should feature a smattering of folks from EVERYWHERE.

If Israel permitted all Palestinians the "right of return," it would effectively cease to exist as a Jewish state. I hereby risk being called a racist by calling for restrictions on the right of Mexicans to "return" to California, or enter California, or whatever.

Lefty
05-18-2006, 02:13 AM
I don't know about people, but here in NY, if you go out on the street, you are likely to be run over by jobs leaving the state full throtle.:eek:

And what's Sen Hillary doing about it?

skate
05-18-2006, 01:13 PM
overlay;

absotively, posolutilly.

hey really, thank you very much.
gees, even after you told me, it took a while.

skate
05-18-2006, 01:27 PM
Dave Swartz;

i'm color blind, should be Blue.

but either way, people are leaving some states.
while other states are doing real good. states with High taxes are coming up short. big business is leading the way, by building their homes in the Red states, lower tax, clear thinking conservative open minded states.

taxpayers paid 14% less in "tax rates" in 05 in the most economically free states.

personal income and jobs are going higher, where entrepreneurs feel free to build. that would be a "Big Dick (chainsaw)Chaney" epithet.

and thanks, i wasn't sure if you were in. and i'll try to pay much more attention. now!

skate
05-18-2006, 01:36 PM
say hey toetoe;

they did make a point about the up-coming Gov. race there in Calif. seems that the new Gov. if elected (not swartzy) wants to raise the tax rate from bout 10 % to 12%..

that's what kills me bout this type of thinking. coarse i don't like too much thinking my-own -self ;but those that just want to increase taxes to solve the problems that the give-away programs started in the first place.
so that they can give more of other peoples money away.

look at that new Govereness in New Jersey, what a joke

skate
05-18-2006, 01:38 PM
yo tom;

yes, it is pee thetic.

ljb
05-18-2006, 03:02 PM
somebody said.
"there's lies, there's damn lies and there's statistics"
Methinks this one fits nicely in this group.

Dave Schwartz
05-18-2006, 04:10 PM
Skate,

Yes, when it comes to politics you've gotta speak reeeaaalll sslllooow when you talk to me 'cause I must be a bit slow.

If your point was that people are moving from democratic states to republican states I am not sure. Nevada is not an "R" state (see how I am avoiding the color-thing? <G>) but they are moving here from California in droves because the California "system" just isn't working. Have been for years.

You know, I don't like either party very much... I keep saying that we should be angry at both of them. But my belief would be that the very liberal states are more likely to be in financial trouble than the conservative ones. (I would also say that we have the same basic beliefs.)

Does anyone have anything to back that up?

Dave

skate
05-18-2006, 04:50 PM
Dave;

absolute. without doubt.

the last vote i made was for Ross, not to be thinking that he'd win but; i also like the big guy from Minny.

i guess i come accross "pro Bush", my feeling really rest with what i call "our side in the war", and that is where you'll find me, for now.

here would be my view.
If both parties are at fault (my opinion), we should at the very least, be able to point to real truth, but i don't see that.
and i'm not talking "just on this board".

yes, i agree that NV isn't a liberal state but; i was looking more at the states that were in a neg. flow.

the negative flow, comes from the big cities(who vote blindly, i think) that push out the big business. not at all, am i for big business, but at least they do produce. they just add "mud in your face " along with what they offer.

nobody any slower than myself, at all times.

skate
05-18-2006, 04:52 PM
ljb;

yes sir, that's why i keep miss-spelling, so's you'll be confused as to the realnesses.