PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Tri / Super Mistake?

maxwell
05-17-2006, 07:05 AM
Is this right?

Wed. 10th - race 9

Tri $2,250 : Super $195,000

Perhaps $22,250?

saratoga guy
05-17-2006, 07:18 AM
NY Post, last Friday:

If you're one of the few people to hit the ninth-race trifecta Wed., won by 5-1 Here's Your Souvenir with 71-1 Egyptian King second and 67-1 I Won't Dance third, and you felt ripped off it only paid $2,257, as reported in printed charts supplied by Equibase, and suspect chicanery, relax. Price was reported incorrectly by Equibase, racing's official record-keeper; correct payoff was $22,571.

Sly7449
05-17-2006, 09:56 PM
Some Folks just ain't right!

After getting a "Souvenir" from the "Egyptian King", how come, she "Won't Dance"?

Good price for a good story line. You know, the type that had a dream and went to the track and translated the dream into reality just by looking at the names of the horses in the race.

I know that the winner was not one that attended Winning Workshop at Horsestreet University. The Professor is actually teaching his students about a different approach in Not Picking Winners but Becoming Winners.

I admire the use of technology by having a Seminar delivered to your desk top in real time. And yes, two way conversation makes it even better. Better yet, when the seminar was over, I was only a few feet from mi caba.

Hope to make the Dream a Reality like the lil ole lady who went to the track on an outing for the aged home. She sure did not forget about the dream she had the night before. Now the Poor ole lady, she forgot where she hid the money.

L8R

Sly