PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga PA Trip -- Details at last

andicap
05-15-2006, 09:57 PM
We have finalized the dates and details for the 4th annual PA-Saratoga trip.

The dates are Aug. 12-20th -- the general consensus was to avoid the extremely busy Travers Week.

There is another change from the past. Due to increasing heavy demand, we were not able to secure the Festival Tent for the two Saturdays, so we will offer details as to where our picnic tables will be and erect a sign. Or we can set up shop in the carousel -- whatever the group decides is best.

For those who have never been to the PA soiree, every year we have a full week of handicapping inside the Festival Tent and take in the Saratoga sites. Most who have came have stayed around the tent for much of the day while others drop by for a couple of races to say hello. I would guess more than 20 people come and go in the course of a week.

The total cost of the tent this year will probably be $320 and to that we add drinks and snacks. The final cost per person will depend on how many people are coming up to spend a few days in the tent.

CJ and his family will return and we're hoping to see some new faces as well.
I'm excited because for the first time I will be attend for the entire week, which means PA can't plan his days around missing me. :p

There will be eight of us who will be there for the entire week -- or most of it -- and we have secured a nice 4 BR house six blocks from the track and from downtown where we will likely host at least one barbeque.

For the first time we will also have access to an inground pool which will come in handy if it as hot as it has been some summers. Of course everyone is welcome to drop by the house when we are around, usually right after the races before we go to dinner.

You can usually find us in the den watching the early evening races on the local OTB channel or on the veranda sipping Scotch or bourbon :jump:

Please indicate if you are thinking of joining us at the track and for how many days.
We will need a firmer count as we get much closer to the week in order to estimate the costs for our expenses.

It really is a great time -- especially if you follow CJ around and bet whatever he does :D :D :D

Red Knave
05-16-2006, 12:28 PM
Thanks for setting this up Andy (and whoever helped out like BillW, StormCadet etc.)
For anyone who hasn't been, this is always a trip to remember.

BillW
05-16-2006, 12:50 PM
Thanks for setting this up Andy (and whoever helped out like BillW, StormCadet etc.)
For anyone who hasn't been, this is always a trip to remember.

I'm the lazy one this year (didn't make the decision to go until last week). For Andy and Ron :jump: :jump: :jump: :ThmbUp:

Looking forward to seeing you again Bob!

Bill

Ron
05-16-2006, 01:33 PM
I live in Albany -- if I stop by are you guys going to beat me up?

BillW
05-16-2006, 01:47 PM
I live in Albany -- if I stop by are you guys going to beat me up?

Yep :lol:

Tom
05-16-2006, 02:36 PM
BillW and Andicap welcome new arrivals to the Toga tent last year.

speedking
05-16-2006, 02:38 PM
WOW! Guess I better bring my own beer...

speedking

Storm Cadet
05-16-2006, 03:18 PM
This was all Andy this year! He has taken over as Director of Convention and Meeting planning...PA please give him a nice raise or bonus this year will ya!!! :jump:

Storm Cadet
05-16-2006, 03:37 PM
BillW....you bring the ink and I'll take care of the paper for the house to print out PP's. I'm sure our basketball staff won't miss a couple of reams. ;)

Bob (Red Knave)...I've got ya covered with the single malt for cocktail hours. I've also got some nice red wine for the non-whisky guys. I hope my daughter doesn't Houdini it before our trip! :cool:

TRIJACK- make sure BillW eats pop tarts during the week so we all can have a nice breakfast at the Horseshoe Tavern one morning on a weekend when I'm there. :p

And to any PA or PF members, the daily early AM barn tours on the backstrech...I think I can take 3-4 guys at a time back there to meet trainers and barn area. I know BillW and Buddha like their BEAUTY sleep :sleeping:

BillW
05-16-2006, 03:54 PM
BillW and Andicap welcome new arrivals to the Toga tent last year.

Then Tom will go ape on you :p

BillW
05-16-2006, 03:56 PM
This was all Andy this year! He has taken over as Director of Convention and Meeting planning...PA please give him a nice raise or bonus this year will ya!!! :jump:

A few sips of scotch will certainly be in order! :ThmbUp:

andicap
05-16-2006, 05:52 PM
Well, it's the first time I can come for the whole week -- and no way was I going to miss Buddha handicapping Australian racing.

First of all I'm not sure I made it clear that even though we planned this thing it is basically an open party for anyone and everyone from the PA and CJ community -- and friends/relatives of course -- who wants to come. Wives, kids, all welcome.
We have three tables in the tent but not everyone sits down of course. On the days we don't have the tent we will decide -- maybe based on the weather -- on tables outside or the carousel (where we would obviously have to get there early).

I've gotten a few emails from people asking if they can come -- and of course that's silly. All we ask is if you are spending a few days with us in the tent that you contribute a small share of the costs. I'm just looking for an initlal gauge of interest now and a firmer head count the week before the outing.

The barbeque/pool thing was just an FYI to let people know we've got a supernice facility this year -- hopefully it will make up for losing the tent on Saturdays -- that PA people can drop by (if we are there) after the races for a drink and maybe a dip.
And we will likely have at least one organized barbeque that the house members will throw.
But then again I said that without checking with the other seven.
:)

So bring your bathing suits!

pat
05-16-2006, 06:09 PM
HEy Guys havent seen Suff post in a while does anyone hear from him because i know he loved the saratoga fest

andicap
05-17-2006, 09:52 AM
Last I heard he was working in New Orleans on the clean up/renovation.

IRISHLADSTABLE
05-17-2006, 10:38 AM
http://www.nyra.com/chart/stakes2006a.asp?track=S

IRISHLADSTABLE
05-17-2006, 10:54 AM
8/12 The Sword Dancer 1 1/2

8/13 The West Point 1/1/8

8/18 The Lake Placid 1/1/8

8/19 The Yaddo 1 1/8

8/20 John's Call 1 5/8

Im in heaven

I hope to make it up for a least 1 day. I havnt been there since Toga 1
I had a great time the first year. Michael (Suff) was a Great Host .
It was so nice to meet everyone . I drove up with Joe (WinmanWin)
and his friend Marty.

Jimmy

Zaf
05-17-2006, 12:03 PM
Andy,

Count me in for August 17, 18 , 19.

I do not need accomodations.

I will probably have a few buddies drop in for a few days like last year.
As we get closer I will confirm all that with you so we can share the expenses for the tent/food/beverage etc.

Thanks again for the program you sent me :ThmbUp:
Looking forward to capping with you again ;)

Z

SilverSow
05-17-2006, 02:05 PM
Hi all...

Bubbles & I will probably be up there for a few days in the tent - we'll be commuting since we only live about 90 mins. away. When you work out the daily rate for the tent, drop a line... or we can just pass the money along when we get there like we did with Bill last year. Count us in to bring (full!)coolers every day we come, too..

This is a great time... not to be missed - glad to hear CJ & family are returning... and looking forward to running into the remainder of the usual cast of characters!

Dave

michiken
05-17-2006, 06:14 PM
BillW

I hope you are bringing your Laptop with Fedora on it.

You can show the big boys how it's done! :cool:

Tom
05-17-2006, 06:48 PM
Ken, are you going to be there?

BillW
05-17-2006, 06:59 PM
BillW

I hope you are bringing your Laptop with Fedora on it.

You can show the big boys how it's done! :cool:

I got 'em both barrels - Got it on both windows and Linux.

Thinking about it, a majority of the attendees run FF also. :cool:

I hope you can make it!

Bill

michiken
05-17-2006, 07:19 PM
I definitely do not have the vacation time available because I just started a new job. I was 'separated' from Ford in January and was unemployed for about 4 months.

Perhaps if there are other members from Michigan in a similar situation, we could organize a 'road trip' for a weekend? (I am in Garden Ciy - PM me).

Anyone know how many hours drive it is between Detroit and Saratoga?

Zaf
05-17-2006, 09:34 PM
Its about 550 miles, That could take 8 - 11 hours. Depending on how you drive and how often you stop.

Z

John
05-17-2006, 10:04 PM
Glad to hear it is 12th to the 20th of August.

I will plan to be there for a few days.

I will ask Mother nature to make it a perfect week. I would rather be out in the picnic area and smell the freash air ....and it is closer to the betting windows. Plus the beer taste better out there.

John

BillW
05-17-2006, 10:12 PM
Glad to hear it is 12th to the 20th of August.

I will plan to be there for a few days.

I will ask Mother nature to make it a perfect week. I would rather be out in the picnic area and smell the freash air ....and it is closer to the betting windows. Plus the beer taste better out there.

John

John,

How about Charlie? Is he going to make the trip?

John
05-17-2006, 10:16 PM
Hi Bill,

Charlie has his bags all packed [ A toothbrush and a six pack.]

Plus he has a millon ideas on how to make you all rich !!!!

BillW
05-17-2006, 10:20 PM

That's what I was counting on!!! :jump:

andicap
05-18-2006, 02:17 AM
My favorite place to sit outside was a fairly secluded little spot (well it used to be) at the far end of the grandstand right near that playground area. You walk into the Union Ave. entrance further away from Nelson Ave., and hang a left just before you hit the grandstand and keep going until you can't go anymore..

The lines for the machines are short, there aren't a ton of people around and if it rains you can just duck into the grandstand. (Remember that downpour/storm we had two years ago for the Travers when they cancelled the last race after the power went out?)

I'm not sure how many picnic tables there are back there tho.

Storm Cadet
05-18-2006, 07:36 AM
Guys, if you wait till you arrive at the track to locate empty picnic tables...you'll be outta luck. You need to get somebody up early on days you need tables...send them to early workouts when the gates open up and just get a couple near the tent area. Put tablecloths on them and nobody will touch them. Then go back to the house and go back to sleep. :sleeping:

Red Knave
05-18-2006, 08:42 AM
Charlie has his bags all packed [ A toothbrush and a six pack.]
I thought you told us he 'wuz a looza'. Actually didn't you tell us we wuz all loozas?
:D

It will be great to see you both again.

:ThmbUp:

andicap
05-18-2006, 09:31 AM
I thought you told us he 'wuz a looza'. Actually didn't you tell us we wuz all loozas?

Red, have you seen the house yet on the web? Did you see the link yet?

What I can't believe is the family did not even ask for a reference!! They did said OK, hardly even asked any questions about me and my group. I mean if someone was staying in MY house for a week I'd want to know everything from their social security numbers to their FBI files.

It was incredibly easy to find BTW. Took me about an hour using Google to search for house rentals in Saratoga Springs and about 10 great homes showed up. I had half a dozen other prospects if this one fell through. So no big deal.

Tom
05-18-2006, 11:00 AM
I
Anyone know how many hours drive it is between Detroit and Saratoga?

I can make Detroit to Cannadaigua in 6 hours - go thorugh Canada - and then I can make Toga in 3-3.5 hours, depending on constrution. If you make it a two day drive, FL is always open! ;)

Congrats on the new job!

John
05-18-2006, 06:11 PM

Red Knave, The only gentleman in the tent.R.K. goes along with anything and trys to keep everyone Happy.

Red Knave, Charlie, hit a SMALL exacta at the tent and I was yanking his chain about buying me a beer .Charlie said, If I buy you a beer I aill lose money on the hit. { that's how small the payoff was.] You came over to me and said, it would be your pleasure to buy us a beer.Ofcourse we told you we were only kidding around.....What a nice jester on your part to keep the group happy you were willing to give. That made my day.

I have a lot of respect that man.

JOHN

SilverSow
05-18-2006, 09:22 PM
Red Knave, The only gentleman in the tent.R.K. goes along with anything and trys to keep everyone Happy.

Red Knave, Charlie, hit a SMALL exacta at the tent and I was yanking his chain about buying me a beer .Charlie said, If I buy you a beer I aill lose money on the hit. { that's how small the payoff was.] You came over to me and said, it would be your pleasure to buy us a beer.Ofcourse we told you we were only kidding around.....What a nice jester on your part to keep the group happy you were willing to give. That made my day.

I have a lot of respect that man.

JOHN

I have to agree. Last year during the get-together I was having a great day - hit every race, nothing REALLY huge but good enough to do pretty well for me (turned my $150 stake into something like $600, which for me is an outstanding day). It was one of those days that even when a part of my bets scratched late, the horse I'd plug in after the scratch would complete an even better exacta.

Red Knave was the only one besides my son to notice. While everybody else was getting picks from CJ (which was probably where they SHOULDA have been.. LOL), Red Knave wandered over and said "You're doing really well - what have you got here?" He made me feel like a million bucks - and I felt even better when what I gave him came in, too!

He's a fabulous guy to hang out with!

Dave

P.S. "Bet for pain!"

Red Knave
05-18-2006, 10:09 PM
Red, have you seen the house yet on the web? Did you see the link yet?
Not yet. Could you PM me with the details? And thanks again for setting it up.

What I can't believe is the family did not even ask for a reference!!They probably will next year! :D

You came over to me and said, it would be your pleasure to buy us a beer.Ofcourse we told you we were only kidding around.So I guess I still owe you two a beer. You have to give me a winner to get one. ;)

P.S. "Bet for pain!"Let's not start that again :).

Thanks guys, I appreciate the sentiments. Really looking forward to it now.

BillW
05-18-2006, 10:21 PM
He's a fabulous guy to hang out with!

He brings good booze too :p

toetoe
05-18-2006, 11:31 PM
How are you, Laddie? You sound like you're back in fine spirits. We're glad of that, and those are all the words I have. Amazing, isn't it? :ThmbUp:

Your Irish brother,

TT

andicap
05-19-2006, 02:08 PM
Let me tell you a story about Red Knave --

One night after the races two years ago after dinner, a group of us wanted to stay out and drink a little more. The other group wanted to return to the cabin about a half hour away in Corinth.

Red, who was sober (of course you can't always tell) volunteered to drive my car back to the cabin so I could stay out. There aren't many people I would trust to drive my car, but with Red you just know he's reliable.

Here's to Ontario's finest!

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Bubbles
05-19-2006, 03:53 PM
"Bet for pain!"

Let's not start that again :).

Amen to that. ;)

It's a great time every year. I must say, though, I'm glad it's the week before Travers Day.

I can squander my dad's money once more before going off to my freshman year of college on the 26th, LOLOLOL.

Looking forward to it, guys!

Suff
05-20-2006, 02:14 PM
He has taken over as Director of Convention and Meeting planning...:jump:

Has he now. :D Ok. Thats great.

dccprez
05-25-2006, 03:56 PM
Me and MrsPrez live exactly 11 minutes from the track (which explains why we spend so much (money) time there.

So, if I'm not working any of the days of the gathering and picnic tables need to be reserved, I'm your man. I'll be there before the gates even open.

Sailwolf
06-18-2006, 08:47 PM
Someone should have an event like this on the west coast like during DEL MAR:ThmbUp:

John
06-18-2006, 09:30 PM
Sailwolf,

Set something up I'll come.

John

Storm Cadet
06-19-2006, 07:47 PM
We've talked about going to Delmar instead of Saratoga one year.

Bubbles
06-29-2006, 11:01 AM
One month till the Spa opens, less than two until Toga Party IV.

Can't wait, guys!

ELA
07-03-2006, 06:24 PM
Sounds like some great plans for the Spa meet. I am brand new to this BB, but I'll be up the Spa for the entire meet. If some people want to meet up for a drink or there's something going on, let me know and I'll be glad to buy a round.

Eric

John
07-03-2006, 07:50 PM
Sounds like some great plans for the Spa meet. I am brand new to this BB, but I'll be up the Spa for the entire meet. If some people want to meet up for a drink or there's something going on, let me know and I'll be glad to buy a round.

Eric

" I'll drink to that."

ELA
07-03-2006, 08:33 PM
Here here. I'll be there -- just let me know the plans. So, where's the Spa house?

Is this a "share house" type of thing?

Thanks.

Eric

Dave Schwartz
07-03-2006, 09:37 PM
On the topic of Saratoga and downloading... my son told me last night that Denny's (nationally) now has free wi-fi internet.

I don't know if that is true but you guys might want to check that out. (I assume that Saratoga has a Denny's somewhere.

Dave

ELA
07-03-2006, 09:44 PM
Laugh if you want, but I like Denny's. Yes, there is one there just outside of the main part of town. Head north on Broadway, bear right past (what used to be) the Prime, go past the Olde Bryan Inn and the new Marriott Courtyard and head up toward the shopping centers. It's right there on the right.

I am not sure, and I don't go around looking, but I think there are plenty of places in town that have wi-fi. Doesn't Starbuck's have it? What about some of the other hotels? I know the Courtyard has it, I just don't know if it was free.

Eric

Zaf
07-03-2006, 10:29 PM
I was in the Denny's on Wolf Road in Albany 2 weeks ago and did not notice any wi-fi. Then again I wasn't looking for it and the Super Slam breakfasts are great :) .

Z

andicap
07-04-2006, 12:08 AM
Eric and anyone else coming up,

Anyone is welcome to drop by the Festival Tent where we'll be hanging out for much of the week at the track. It's an open invite although we do ask to kick in a few shekels if you plan to spend much time there to help us defray the cost of the spot. We don't have the Tent on the Saturdays (and I think on one of the Sundays) so we'll be set up at a picnic table at a spot TBA -- which we'll do on this board in the week before the event. On those non-tent days, we'll probably have some kind of half-assed sign that says "Pace Advantage" or something like that on it, but if you look in the picture gallery (if it's still up), you'll see last year's hoo-hah and the nitwits that attended.

As for the house, there are a group of us who have rented it for the week as we did a year ago. We had posted a note on here a while ago before signing the lease to see who was interested in staying there. Many of the people who sit in the tent make other housing arrangements, stay with friends, hotels, etc. We have a spot open for a few nights during the week but since you're there for the month I doubt you will need it.

However, the house is "ours" only in the sense that we sleep there (and are responsible for taking care of it.) We usually head back there after the races and before we head to dinner and anyone is welcome to drop by and hang out. I haven't seen it in person but there's a nice yard apparently and a pool. Some of us are so pathetic that we turn on the OTB channel and watch/bet more races through the Internet.

As far as at night -- I feel no one should feel the need to be "invited" to come out to dinner/drinks with us. Like I said many people stay with friends, family, etc., and they might make their own dining/nightlife arrangements. Others go out with the main PA group on a few nights. Those of us at the house are a mixed lot but mostly married or pretty much past our "cruising" days, so we're not closing down any clubs or throwing any wild parties. (My wife doesn't read this board, but why take a chance?) If you want to come out, come out. If you want to catch up with us later, we'll give you our cell phone numbers.

It's drinks and dinner and some nights a few more drinks, some nights back to the house to handicap, or just hang out, or for a few of us to play some late tracks. It varies. We'll probably head over to Saratoga Raceway at least once to play the night-time t-bred tracks (and harness for those who swing both ways.) And we'll probably throw a barbeque one night as well. It's not really planned out in any fashion. Obviously if any of us have a really big day there might be a cause for celebration so mostly it's ad-libbed.

Storm Cadet
07-04-2006, 10:51 AM
Andi,

Excellent observations of the group :)

Zaf
07-04-2006, 06:10 PM
Some of us are so pathetic that we turn on the OTB channel and watch/bet more races through the Internet.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Z

Zman179
07-04-2006, 06:20 PM
I might be able to swing by for a day trip. Depends on how my work schedule works out (because after 13 years on the job, I still don't have enough seniority to take even a week in August off for vacation.)

John
07-04-2006, 07:05 PM
Zman, If you can go on a friday night. Go to the Harness track. They have a Harness cart that goes around the track lighting off firecracker from his cart. down the backside it looks like a moving ball of fire.

It's a spectacular event !!! :jump:

ELA
07-04-2006, 08:14 PM
Thanks for the info Andi. Sounds like a great house and eveyrone will have a great time. A great deal of the festivities are adlibbed, casual, etc. Grabbing a drink after the races (Siro's and the Horseshoe are the two closest) is pretty easy, as well as meeting up in town.

During the races -- what would a day at the races be like without having a drink in the Jim Dandy bar, LOL.

Let's touch base and I am sure we will be able to have a couple -- drinks -- and hopefully some winners!

Eric

andicap
07-04-2006, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the info Andi. Sounds like a great house and eveyrone will have a great time. A great deal of the festivities are adlibbed, casual, etc. Grabbing a drink after the races (Siro's and the Horseshoe are the two closest) is pretty easy, as well as meeting up in town.

During the races -- what would a day at the races be like without having a drink in the Jim Dandy bar, LOL.

Let's touch base and I am sure we will be able to have a couple -- drinks -- and hopefully some winners!

Eric

Absolutely -- it's all about meeting fellow board membes.
---------------
Storm Cadet, do you know yet if you'll be up at all during that week?

Sailwolf
07-04-2006, 09:11 PM
You guys (including females) are having too much fun.

I have to get something going at Del Mar for next year.:jump:

Zaf
07-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Zman, If you can go on a friday night. Go to the Harness track. They have a Harness cart that goes around the track lighting off firecracker from his cart. down the backside it looks like a moving ball of fire.

It's a spectacular event !!! :jump:

That was pretty cool ! Last year I was up on the roof of the grandstand watching it. Quite a spectacle !!!

Z

John
07-05-2006, 09:27 AM
Z,

The best kept secret in Saratoga is the Harness Track Delicatessen. The Deli is on the second floor .Walk by the Restaurant and walk to the end of the second floor.There are tables all around. and TV monitors everywhere.

I can't remember the girls name that runs the Deli. She makes great Club Sandwiches or you can name your own kind of sandwiches fresh Turkey and roast beef . Or a combination of both.she will make it for you plus chips and pickles and I believe the soft drinks are included in the price. $6.95

Last year the 4 nights Charlie and I were there. We ate there 2 times and wished we ate there every night.

Free parking and free admission and a great meal.

John

Zaf
07-05-2006, 09:04 PM
I'll be sure to check that out this year :)

Z

DrugSalvastore
07-13-2006, 10:10 PM
I will be at Saratoga for the entire meet.

I look forward to seeing you guys there when you have your meet-up.

Hopefully I haven't annoyed anyone to the point where they want to assassinate me.

PaceAdvantage
07-13-2006, 10:27 PM
Hopefully I haven't annoyed anyone to the point where they want to assassinate me.

Yeah, you and me both.....

Tom
07-13-2006, 11:04 PM
I'd sure like to hit the harness when I'm there this year.

Bubbles
07-13-2006, 11:18 PM
Tom...

What about the Big Red Spring? ;)

KingChas
07-13-2006, 11:22 PM

Tom that's why I drive up on Tuesdays.After capping for Wed and Thurs at home (2-day advance).I drive 3 hours leave about 10am from Pa.Check in shower, out to eat and over to the Harness Track.The outdoor sitting space has been cut down signifantly by the casino.I had a good night last year (harness) but ventured into the casino in my maiden voyage and destroyed most of that. :D Beware ;)

Tom...

What about the Big Red Spring? Bubbles find Tom at the chowder bar :eek:

Zaf
07-13-2006, 11:28 PM

Lets do it !

Z

Tom
07-14-2006, 12:24 AM
Tom...

What about the Big Red Spring? ;)

Don't know that one, is it like the Little Yellow Stream!:eek:

Tom
07-14-2006, 12:25 AM
Lets do it !

Z

Sounds good.
What days you there?
I can come any day this year.

Zaf
07-14-2006, 12:31 AM
I will be there on Fri.-Sat. (18th & 19th) for sure. I would like to get there on the 17th if I can. I'm sure John & Charlie will want to tag along to the harness track also (dark side :lol: ).

Z

DrugSalvastore
07-14-2006, 01:29 AM
Don't know that one, is it like the Little Yellow Stream!:eek:

I guess the water from the Big Red Spring is like some rusty minearl water with a bit of carbination to it---however, if you didn't know better, you would think you are drinking some real fizzy camel piss.

I'll give you a heads up Tom....don't let anyone talk you into taking a sip from it.

KingChas
07-14-2006, 01:50 AM
is it like the Little Yellow Stream!:eek:

Can or Bottle? :D

KingChas
07-14-2006, 02:07 AM
I'll give you a heads up Tom....don't let anyone talk you into taking a sip from it.

Come on DrugS.For the first 5 years at the Spa I wouldn't touch it.The wife loved it (Big Red Spring Whatever).Kept goading me to try it said it was special.Well I caved (ugh) in and damm she was right ,what a night.. ;) ...Now I safe my plastic bottles and fill them up to bring home! ;)

PS; Did you ever get married yet? :lol:

Buddha
07-14-2006, 03:56 AM
I will be there on Fri.-Sat. (18th & 19th) for sure. I would like to get there on the 17th if I can. I'm sure John & Charlie will want to tag along to the harness track also (dark side :lol: ).

Z

A night that MNR runs. I might have to stop over as well. Not sure yet, but would like to.

Zaf
07-14-2006, 08:05 AM
Sure J , thats what I usually bet when I go there !

Z

DrugSalvastore
07-14-2006, 12:58 PM
PS; Did you ever get married yet? :lol:

No.

Couldn't find a girl insane enough to want to marry me.