PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Used this method?

Conquer
05-13-2006, 03:42 PM
http://www.horsebettingracingsystem.com/?hop=lapi7

If so, is it worth it?

Thank you.

Whats gets me is, if these profits are real then why sell the method. If I had a sure fire thing, I would certainly share my methods or some picks here and there, but most of the time I would just keep winning and shut up.

Dave Schwartz
05-13-2006, 04:29 PM
LOL -

Can You Afford 13 Cents A Day?
That’s $47 if you spread the amount over one year.

I have started saving. Hopefully I will be able to set a little extra aside so that I can get it by Christmas.

The "money back guarantee" demands that you provide a full month of test (and a warning that your results will be checked).

Dave

xfile
05-13-2006, 04:50 PM
http://www.horsebettingracingsystem.com/?hop=lapi7

If so, is it worth it?

Thank you.

Whats gets me is, if these profits are real then why sell the method. If I had a sure fire thing, I would certainly share my methods or some picks here and there, but most of the time I would just keep winning and shut up.

I buy everything being the junk-E that I am. It's a money management system mostly and based on chalk. It's a decent read and better than most of the "junk" that is sold as horse racing e-books. It's nothing new or mind expanding and nothing you can't find searching in here at PA. As a matter of fact you might find a lot of better strategies searching this board. Just my opinion. :cool:

hurrikane
05-14-2006, 08:14 AM
I buy everything being the junk-E that I am.

will you post your mailing address please. :lol:

xfile
05-14-2006, 08:25 AM
Sure!:
3682 Upyours Lane
Takealeap Ny 11056

hurrikane
05-14-2006, 10:53 AM
:D

luckyguy
05-14-2006, 11:19 AM
come on guy, ali hasn't endorsed anything since the roach motel

kingfin66
05-14-2006, 08:03 PM
LOL -

I have started saving. Hopefully I will be able to set a little extra aside so that I can get it by Christmas.

The "money back guarantee" demands that you provide a full month of test (and a warning that your results will be checked).

Dave

Actually, since this product is sold through ClickBank anybody who buys it can get a their money back. The seller cannot require a full month workout. ClickBank rules rule here, not the seller's.

NoDayJob
05-15-2006, 01:16 PM
:jump: 68,000 times $47.00 = $3,196,000... not a bad return. Surely, it's a hell of a lot more than most of the people on this forum will ever see playing the horses. Jeeezuz, my SKHP program guarantees 120% winners and it's only $39.00 plus shipping and handling. :jump:

And no, ya can't buy it either!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BeatTheChalk
05-21-2006, 10:47 PM
Your posting cracked me up !! The seller must be a stone novice..with
language like " Your results will be checked " hahahahah :lol: :D :jump:
Where are the old systems mills when we need them. :bang:

Hosshead
05-24-2006, 08:15 AM
From reading this ad:
He's probably in England: (Punters), avg. winning Favs almost 2/1 (large fields)
In one part of the ad does he refer to "placing" as being "in the money" ?.

"My system produced a mind boggling 96.35% place strike rate. This was because the selected horses did not have to win the race but come first second or third and it was in the money. However the average place dividend is only $1.60. So for every $1.00 invested your profit after losses is $0.54 (Fifty four cents)."

kenwoodallpromos
05-24-2006, 12:14 PM
Maybe it works for Arabian racehorses!