PDA

View Full Version : racebooks

motorhead
05-11-2006, 01:43 AM
hello

any suggestions on good racebooks with strong rebates (other than pinnacle and betcris)?

one that doesnt mingle the money into the pools

thanks

xfile
05-11-2006, 02:32 AM
TCBETS.COM :cool:

dancingbrave
05-11-2006, 11:27 AM
If you're ok with a small selection of tracks and only WPS at the moment tradehorseracing.com is worth looking out - pays about 12% better than track odds (no rebates). Might be an option if you like the main tracks.

skate
05-11-2006, 12:01 PM
hey motos;

now this is just the way "I" look at "it".

but just like the coupon deals (lots of people collect and use them, nothing wrong...) or sales on items, you really do get what you pay for and exceptions abound.

i look for something (in the case of betting) that is reliable, simple and covers to an extent, just what i need.

hey, no knock on the discount thing, but if i pay $1.00 for sox, i don't expect to receive a $5.00 pair.

i think, if you are a really serious sox wearer or capper, make sure about the quality. and i'm absatively sure you always do just that...

motorhead
05-12-2006, 09:05 PM
skate

why must the two be mutually exclusive?

why cant i get rebates and good service?

i've been happy with pinnacle and betcris but i want the ability to play as many tracks as i can and there are quite a few that they dont handle

plus

the others i've found have very limited when it comes to bet size at the smaller tracks

Ron
05-12-2006, 09:21 PM
I've only been at youbet which just started a crappy reward program but so far service is decent.

Sailwolf
05-13-2006, 01:03 AM
I've only been at youbet which just started a crappy reward program but so far service is decent.

At least you have a reward program. In California, no rewards period.:ThmbDown: