PDA

View Full Version : Live Selections! Wed

Pages : [1] 2

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 12:10 AM
Welcome!

Okay I as usual am looking to see this day be absolutely much better than previous. I say this cause something caught my eye late yesterday! I have gone back through the day and compared this to all the other races. It is astounding! As long as I don't overlook these numbers when these horses come up with them! So Watch and let's see if I'm right on this! I know my swing is getting better! FOUR!....:D Thanks for your views and let's do what we came to do today!

Respectfully,
Ultimate Selector!

abuttry
05-10-2006, 12:15 AM
I was just wondering How many times you have turned a profit so far with this great system that you keep tweaking every single night.

PaceAdvantage
05-10-2006, 12:29 AM
It is astounding!

Come on dude. You're pulling our legs, right? Enough is enough....

What happened to this?

I found something so incredible that I have to work it out tonight! I expect major results, so let's see what we can do here. I'm excited to see this!

The hyperbole is killing me dude....

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 02:12 AM
Wow, I think, I am being real here and not hiding the fact that that you can lose at this game. Is it because I do show my losses? It's like KoKo said, there are plenty of guys that post many picks, but because they don't post they're losses then it's okay? I don't understand the reasoning either! I have been getting winners and big ones at that! When I tweak I adjust time progressions and final total numbers as everything I do is adjustable and flexable. I simply state all this to the viewers because this way they can see the actual progress. I mean if nobody likes what I am saying and doing then I'm at a loss because there are alot of viewers! Have you considered that many viewrs may enjoy this. Maybe they like to see this in action on a daily basis with someone who is real and genuine. I am perfecting my adjustments and you will see the results that which I am confident will show daily profits! I know I'm close! Also, I treat my viewers with professional, respectable, and with dignity! Is this wrong? If you were to put an end to my posting Pace, with all due respect, I would think this is a personal issue! I hope not! Ithought this was good for your site! But maybe I'm wrong... I tell you what let's be fair and let the people decide. You can put this on as a pole vote! If they wish for me to quit posting I will respect that and obide by it. But to let one persons judgement rule all then I feel it's not fair! I have been nothing but nice and wanting to have fun and show energy doing this...Again is this wrong?
I say let the viewrs decide..don't let this backfire on you and scare all away who feel if they show a loss then they get booted! Just a thought..

- Ultimate Selector!

PaceAdvantage
05-10-2006, 03:45 AM
Wow, I think, I am being real here and not hiding the fact that that you can lose at this game.

Don't sell yourself short.

I have been getting winners and big ones at that!

Really? What's your cumulative ROI since you began your posting here? If you're not comfortable with that, just list all the days you have posted here and what the ROI was on each day. I know you have those records.

I simply state all this to the viewers because this way they can see the actual progress.

What progress? Most of the days you post are losing days. Then you come back the next day and say you discovered the "key to the mint" while going over your records and that "tonight will be different." It's getting old.....fast.....

I mean if nobody likes what I am saying and doing then I'm at a loss because there are alot of viewers! Have you considered that many viewrs may enjoy this.

I hate to break this to you, but every time you look at the thread, that counts as a view as well. A view is a view is a view. The same person could view the thread 100 times, and it will count all 100 of them, even though it is the same person....

I am perfecting my adjustments and you will see the results that which I am confident will show daily profits! I know I'm close!

You have personally stated at least on two or three occasions that you now had the "answer" and that "today will be the day of profits." That's what is bothering me. You keep coming on here lately telling us of all the great improvements you've made overnight to correct for the losses the day before, but alas, only more losses ensue. I can't figure out if I am viewing a comedy or a tragedy in the making.

I won't even bother repeating your own words which told us all that this method of yours was 25+ years in the making not to mention 6 years of programming time.

Also, I treat my viewers with professional, respectable, and with dignity!

Not really. You treat your 'viewers' as if they have the handicapping acumen of a ball of lint. And I shudder to think if any newbie out there is actually trying to bet along with you....that's my greatest fear.

If you were to put an end to my posting Pace, with all due respect, I would think this is a personal issue!

You're damn right it would be personal. I'm personally offended that you are bringing down the quality of selections that appear on this board. Usually, when someone comes on here and posts losing day after losing day, they quit. I'll give you an "A" for perseverance though. But you know what they say, the definition of insanity is a person who does the same thing again and again, expecting a different outcome.

Ithought this was good for your site!

How in the world has this been good for the site? You haven't shared much of anything with the board about your methods. And you've posted a heck of a lot of losers, have you not? Exactly how many winning days have you had since you began posting here?

But maybe I'm wrong... I tell you what let's be fair and let the people decide. You can put this on as a pole vote! If they wish for me to quit posting I will respect that and obide by it.

Not necessary.

But to let one persons judgement rule all then I feel it's not fair! I have been nothing but nice and wanting to have fun and show energy doing this...Again is this wrong?

Life isn't fair.

I say let the viewrs decide..don't let this backfire on you and scare all away who feel if they show a loss then they get booted!

Not to worry. I believe in the seven years this site has been around, NOBODY has EVER gotten BOOTED for posting picks that show a loss. If I booted people just because they showed a loss with their picks, I'd have to boot MYSELF off. You're WAY BEYOND that classification, which is why you would be test case numero uno, if indeed it comes to that....

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 11:53 AM
I guess the simple solution would be not to view the thread then! There are many other thraeds you can view. If you don't like the movie ..turn the channel. I think I am the only guy on here that actually posts all of his days losses or profits! I do know that I have 2 nice profitable days 2 almost even days and 3 or 4 losing days! How come nothing is ever said on my profitable days? As far as a view is a view is a view.. I did not even know how you count them. But I do know that I'm not going in 100 times an hour! I'm too busy watching my program and the races. I would like to see everyone post their results everyday. I do think you are infilciting different standards on me that you don't on anyone else. I just don't understand your way of thinking on all this. It's your site and you can run it the way you wish! I feel you will be scaring off guys who might think twice about posting if they never have, simply because they see what I'm going through with all this. It's seems strange that we just can't let the people decide this issue to see where it really stands with all your clients to your site here. I would think you would be thinking more of what they want and don't want.... Just another thought....

Respectfully,
Ultimate Selector!

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 12:37 PM
Okay now that we hopefully can get thru all the red tape, Let's look to have some fun and profits what ya say??? Suffolk up in 7 min...let see if we get a play there! :cool:

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 12:46 PM
Suffolk 1st Race # No Play

Light
05-10-2006, 12:56 PM
US

As a fellow handicapper,I sympathize with your losing days. But I don't think I've ever agreed with something PA said as much as here.

Anderon made a very good point that posting picks when others are viewing causes you to be more on your toes when handicapping. But PA made an even better point that continuous losing posts are embarrassing and usually aborted by the player.

Your Eureka afterthoughts is something all handicappers do when they lose. Yours are nothing special. You overlooked something.Who doesn't. Eurekas never end.

I'm not saying you shouldn't post. But your posts appear like a handicapper in training and this does not come accross right. Since the posts don't benefit anyone,you might want to consider training in private,like most of us do. Then when you've completed your training,you can post more quality selections.

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 01:00 PM
Belmont 1st Race #5 at 5-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 01:12 PM
US

As a fellow handicapper,I sympathize with your losing days. But I don't think I've ever agreed with something PA said as much as here.

Anderon made a very good point that posting picks when others are viewing causes you to be more on your toes when handicapping. But PA made an even better point that continuous losing posts are embarrassing and usually aborted by the player.

Your Eureka afterthoughts is something all handicappers do when they lose. Yours are nothing special. You overlooked something.Who doesn't. Eurekas never end.

I'm not saying you shouldn't post. But your posts appear like a handicapper in training and this does not come accross right. Since the posts don't benefit anyone,you might want to consider training in private,like most of us do. Then when you've completed your training,you can post more quality selections.

Light, Thank You for for thoughts and comments. Your point is well noted!
I think we all know that This game has soooo many variables that are constantly and forever changing on a day to day basis. What I am doing is finding that fine line of consistancy even though these changes occur in every race every day. So I also adapt to these cahnges as best I can.
Now with that being said I will concentrate on solid plays that I have noted over the past couple of days. Now if I show a nice profit today then all this hard work posting my selections has been well worthwhile and richly deserved...agreed??

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 01:16 PM
Churchill 1st Race #2 at 16-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 01:30 PM
Belmont 2nd Race # 4 at 4-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 01:38 PM
Suffolk 3rd Race #1 at 6-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 01:45 PM
Churchill 2nd Race #4 at 3-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Belmont 3rd Race #5 at 7/2

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 02:07 PM
Suffolk 4th Race #6 at 15-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Churchill 3rd Race # No Play!

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Update!

We have had 7 plays and so far we are down just (-$7.80) Things will pick up here! stay tuned...:)

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 02:28 PM
Arlington 2nd Race #3 at 9/2

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 02:34 PM
Belmont 4th Race # No Play!

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 02:35 PM
Man! did you see what they did to that #3 at Arl.? they killed him in the odds. He was at 9/2 when I posted him and he goes off at 8/5 :eek:

Well at least he win easy! :jump:

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 02:39 PM
Suffolk 5th Race #3 at 9/2

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 02:45 PM
Churchill 4th Race #2 at 7-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 02:53 PM
There we go! Winner! Now we are on the right track.. Profits ready to start rollin in now! A nice inside run by the #2 at Belmont off at 8-1 :jump:
He pays $16.20 - $5.40....;)

bigmack
05-10-2006, 02:54 PM
With the frequency that your Ultimate Selections are not even hitting the board might I suggest a dart board. I just did my astrological chart for the day and my special number for today is 1. Therefore, for every play that you Ultimately Select I'll go with the 1.

So far my Super Duper Picks are 3 for 4 @ BEL, 2 for 3 @ CD, 2 of 5 @ SUF, and 1 of 2 @ AP for hitting the board. I'll post my roi at the end of the day. Good luck. I'm gonna take a break cause I worked hard to get that 1.

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 02:58 PM
Arlington 4th Race #2 at 15-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 03:04 PM
Belmont 5th Race # No PlaY!

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 03:07 PM
Suffolk 6th Race #No Play!!

Update after this Race!!

bigmack
05-10-2006, 03:09 PM
Super Duper Picks gets another one. BEL 5/1 comes home and pays $11.60 Hot Diggity Dog!!!

Ultimate backs off the play and we hit it. Man did you see her hang tough in the stretch. We're on a groove here. Let's keep this up. Next race up we like the 1 (provided it's not scratched)

JohnNUtah
05-10-2006, 03:18 PM
You are without a doubt one of the most pathetic handicappers I have seen lately. How about trimmin your fingernails and picking your nose, that is where your true talent must be.

And your half-wit buddy ls is equally inept.

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 03:24 PM
Update!

Okay now we are getting there with some nice wins! Here are the Numbers..

Plays = 11

Wins = 3______27%_____Profits +$5.00

Place = 5______45%_____Profits +$9.20

Total Profits so far.... +$14.20 (per$2.00)

Ran 4th or better....55% :)

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 03:26 PM
You are without a doubt one of the most pathetic handicappers I have seen lately. How about trimmin your fingernails and picking your nose, that is where your true talent must be.

You comment does not deserve any reply!

JohnNUtah
05-10-2006, 03:32 PM
How much do they pay bettors for that?

bigmack
05-10-2006, 03:32 PM

I'll be happy to respond. JohnNUtah man that's the beauty part of this style. Many of you just wouldn't get it. I have lots of data and I don't know the trainers or names of the horses or anything. Just lots of things that point me in a direction of a certain number. What's really super duper about it is that I don't have to handicap - many of you don't realize that this is very involved and i haved worked on this for a long time and you just don't understand. Now let's get back to work and bring in some wieners. GO # 1 !!!!!!

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 03:33 PM
Suffolk 7th Race #9 at 7/2

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 03:34 PM
How much do they pay bettors for that?

If you play superfectas it's whole lot!! ;)

JohnNUtah
05-10-2006, 03:35 PM
But you are an ace at superfectas? Impressive. You look like a chalk eater to me.

JohnNUtah
05-10-2006, 03:37 PM
I'll be happy to respond. JohnNUtah man that's the beauty part of this style. Many of you just wouldn't get it. I have lots of data and I don't know the trainers or names of the horses or anything. Just lots of things that point me in a direction of a certain number. What's really super duper about it is that I don't have to handicap - many of you don't realize that this is very involved and i haved worked on this for a long time and you just don't understand. Now let's get back to work and bring in some wieners. GO # 1 !!!!!!

Let me just say it involves trainers and win percentages, and hits more longshots than anything posted in this thread.

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 03:37 PM
Belmont 6th Race # pass

bigmack
05-10-2006, 03:38 PM
Holy Tomato Paste! Did you see that our selection of #1 ran third at SUF 7
and at odds of 48-1 that's not too shabei. Here at Super Duper Picks we're working hard to bring you the best roi possible. Stay tuned more #1's to follow

bigmack
05-10-2006, 03:41 PM
We play the crumbs left by US. We here at Super Duper Picks will still play those races that are passed by others. Holy Underwear! did you see out #1 come in 3rd @ BEL 6 she almost hung on to win and @ odds of 88-1 i would say that's pretty niffty (or something like that)

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 03:45 PM
John, John, John...if you are the handicapping God you think you are...please...please...please feel free to post picks, any day of the week. We don't want anything other than a 500% ROI since you are the best of the best. As a matter of fact, I think I saw your name in the top 5 handicappers list, is that right or was it someone else? Must have ben you since you're so damn good.

Post it up, or shut up. Thanks....

Your biggest fan,

2000_LS1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 03:46 PM
Churchill 6th Race #5 at 10-1

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 03:49 PM
How about that $154. Exacta at AP R4??? Nice one huh John?

JohnNUtah
05-10-2006, 03:50 PM
Do you ever pick a winning longshot before the race is ran?

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 03:52 PM
Arilington Park - Race #5

4WP
4/5/6 Exa.

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 03:54 PM
Arilington Park - Race #5

4WP
4/5/6 Exa.

Hey good to see you! Okay i see you have the #4 Good Luck LS! :cool:

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Do you ever pick a winning longshot before the race is ran?

Hey dumba**, look at another thread entitled, 5/10 - 2000's Picks - For Live Selections

Since we had tornados, hail, rain, and all that comes with that this morning, I posted my selections up at 12p.m. or so....DUH.

GO TO THE THREAD, CLICK ON THAT LITTLE LINK AT THE BOTTOM, THEN YOU SEE A LIST OF SELECTIONS. IF YOU CAN POSSIBLY BE SMART ENOUGH TO FOLLOW A STRAIGHT LINE ACROSS THE SCREEN, YOU'LL SEE THE PICK TO WIN FIRST, THEN THE PICKS FOR EXACTA WAGERING...HMMMMM NICE HUH?

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 03:56 PM
i didn't get the pm last night in time, we had to bolt due to tornados. All night and all day it seemed like....hopefully we'll get a little break now...

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Arlington 5th Race # Pass !

JohnNUtah
05-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Let's see how you do pickin this 2-1 shot in a 5 horse race at AP. You chalk eaters sure talk big.

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 03:58 PM
Belmont - Race 7

3wp

3/7/8 exa

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Good Call on the #4 LS! Congrats! :jump:

JohnNUtah
05-10-2006, 03:59 PM
You got the 6.40 winner LS, kudos.

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 04:00 PM
Suffolk 8th Race # Pass!

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 04:02 PM
Ty Ty...Post picks John...Play along...:)

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 04:03 PM
no play at SUFF

That #4 wasn't the fav John...the 2 was.

No chalk here buddy, not that time.

JohnNUtah
05-10-2006, 04:04 PM
LS and US, I don't even have a form, I just like keeping things hopping and keepin U 2 on yer toes.

Tell you what, I am gonna go look at the entries for a couple of my favorite tracks and will post a couple of hunch plays just so you can give me as much crap as I have given you 2.

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 04:06 PM
Bay Meadows 1st Race #1 at 5/2

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 04:06 PM
LS and US, I don't even have a form, I just like keeping things hopping and keepin U 2 on yer toes.

Tell you what, I am gonna go look at the entries for a couple of my favorite tracks and will post a couple of hunch plays just so you can give me as much crap as I have given you 2.

I wished...:D

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 04:09 PM
Belmont 7th Race #4 at 12-1

JohnNUtah
05-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Lets try Albuquerque for a few:

Race 3 #1

Race 6 #4

Race 7 #3

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 04:12 PM
At Belmont, I was trying stay away form the 1, had 2/3/4 finishers though.

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 04:13 PM
Churchill - R7 co fav #5 wp

2/5/6 exacta

JohnNUtah
05-10-2006, 04:15 PM
Not much racing today, but try this one at a price:

Race 6 #7

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 04:16 PM
Hollywood R1

3wp

1/3/5 exa

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 04:16 PM
Churchill 7th Race #3 at 5-1

JohnNUtah
05-10-2006, 04:18 PM
Give me the 6, Mullins is sort of a local guy and knows how to dope a horse with the best of em. LOL

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 04:20 PM
Hollywood 1st Race #5 at 4-1

*Good Call on the #5 at Church LS! :)

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 04:20 PM
WINNER @ CHURCHILL @ 5/2

Koko
05-10-2006, 04:21 PM
JohnInUtah and Bigmack,

As one of Ultimate Selectors biggest critics and a mocker by nature, I now feel led to question what you what issues you have with he and 2000 LS.
I had some issues with his posts and so has PA, but there were valid, logical points behind our critiques. Aside from their unorthodox, enthusiastic, some might say goofy way of expressing themselves and selections that may not be winning ones longterm, why do you feel the need to harass these gentlemen?

Trust me, I understand the sentiment to want to mock someone, but at times I'm led to be a bigger person than to just give in to every temptation to do so. You guys really make yourself look like real small miserable people when you carry on this way. It says a LOT about you guys.

And Bigmack, you don't exactly have room to talk in terms of coherent and winning selections either. Your posts were rambling stream of consciousness posts that were hard to read and comprehend and you never posted your results, probably for good reason.

So spit it out, what's your problem. Do you have an issue, or you're just very sad, little people who need to make yourself feel like somebody by hurling mindless insults.

JohnNUtah
05-10-2006, 04:24 PM
Gimme the 4

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 04:24 PM
NICE CALL US...YOU = 1st ME = 2nd AND AN EXACTA BABY!!!

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 04:25 PM
Arlington 6th Race #Pass

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 04:26 PM
AP R6 - 6WP
1/5/6 EXA

JohnNUtah
05-10-2006, 04:26 PM
I didn't think they were making serious selections. But what business is that of yours?

Your critical and idiotic post makes about as much sense as farting in church. You strike me as someone who has never achieved much in life and has finally realized just how lacking in basic intelligence you are. Deal with it.

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 04:28 PM
NICE CALL US...YOU = 1st ME = 2nd AND AN EXACTA BABY!!!

Bingo! Baby! We nailed it! :jump: Let's have fun!! :)

JohnNUtah
05-10-2006, 04:29 PM
Credit due and noted, decent exacta too if you 2 got together and played real money. LOL

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 04:30 PM
John...yea we're just posting because we're a couple of 14yo's with nothing better to do with our time. Sure. We, and I think I can speak for US as well, post picks, not to play with people's minds but rather expressing what our systems (which are entirely different I might add) come up with. My system is really robotic, or set. US's on the other hand may change at the very last minute. I could post selections a week in advance if I could get the pp's and all in time. US's system there would be no way for that.

Do not think we post to mislead, to play with, or just for the hell of it. We post because we are "comparing" our systems in this little "contest" in which I got my butt whipped last night, lol.

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 04:32 PM
Well how about that $86.80 Exacta at Hollywood Park R1???

Yea right...go back and keep quite now please...

Insert right foot, in arse, insert left foot in mouth, in 5 minutes, please switch.

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 04:33 PM
Update!

Okay we are sailing right along here! We have Profits so far of +$16.40
:) :jump: :cool:

*Note I will not engage in this war of words! I will just simply let my selections and Profits do my talking for me! :p

JohnNUtah
I have the afternoon off and you 2 have been very entertaining. I have a system of my own that works pretty well, but I need a form or program from bris to play it.

Thanks for putting up with my crap at the first, I just like to stir things up-ASK WARLOCK.

Good luck to you both, as you can imagine we cannot play online here in Utah so I am just waiting for the Saratoga of the Rockies to open in July!

2000_ls1
US, if you're playing against exotics today...I think I'm caught up, lol.

JohnNUtah
05-10-2006, 04:35 PM
What day was this? According to Equibase it paid $24.30 for the $1 version?

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 04:35 PM
US, if you're playing against exotics today...I think I'm caught up, lol.

Good job! don't worry, I got you right where I wnat you!! :D

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Baymeadows 2nd Race #7 at 7-1

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 04:37 PM
You're right, it was $48.60 for a $2. Don't know where I got the $86 from.

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Belmont - R8
#4WP
2/4/8 EXA

JohnNUtah
05-10-2006, 04:39 PM
I was wondering if Equibase was messed up. Thinking of going up the canyon and doing some trout fishing if the water isn't up too high from the runoff.

Good Luck.

PaceAdvantage
05-10-2006, 04:40 PM
Do you all honestly think the degradation of this thread into nothing but name calling is good for the board.

It's not....it's bullshit.

Other folks who have posted picks (including losing picks) don't incur this kind of controversy. So, Koko, if you're keeping score, that's another reason.

PaceAdvantage
05-10-2006, 04:43 PM
John...yea we're just posting because we're a couple of 14yo's with nothing better to do with our time.

Unfortunately, that's exactly what this thread resembles at times.

JohnNUtah
I don't have a problem apologizing for what I see is bad manners on my part. LS, US and Koko please take note of my sincere apology. Was not really serious about any of the comments I made. Each of you have a great day, enjoy your life and families and also....I wish you the best of the luck at the sport we love.

Now, about that trout fishing........

2000_ls1
Wished I had the 10 with the 2 for the exacta...whew that would have pd nicely. Had the 30/1 #2 though

PaceAdvantage
05-10-2006, 04:45 PM
I have a serious question. How come you guys don't use the chat room? Wouldn't that be more conducive to the discussion of real time selections?

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 04:46 PM
I don't know...why you don't like us using this forum for this?

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 04:47 PM
Churchill 8th Race #9 at 9-1

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 04:47 PM
CD - R8 - #1wp - 1/3/6 exa

JohnNUtah
05-10-2006, 04:49 PM
I like to be able to drop in and out and see what these 2 are up to! No one is forced to read this thread after all.

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 04:50 PM
Hollywood - R2
3wp
1/2/3 exa

JohnNUtah
05-10-2006, 04:50 PM
You guys are takin all the good shots, gimme a chance to catch up!

I will take the 6 in the nightcap at Churchill.

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Hollywood 2nd Race # Pass

JohnNUtah
05-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Hollywood race 2, I also like the 3. Darn you LS

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 04:54 PM
AP - Race 7
4wp
2/4/7 exa

bigmack
05-10-2006, 04:55 PM
Super Duper Picks is hotter than Georgia Asphalt!!!!
BEL 7 #1 WINS
SUF 8 #1 WINS
BM 1 #1 WINS
AP 6 #1 PLACES
BM 2 #1 PLACES
CD 8 #1 PLACES

Stay tunned we're working super super hard here at Super Duper Picks to find another super duper winner and remember the motto for the day. Go #1. Whoopie.

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 04:56 PM
Arlington 7th Race #9 at 11-1 & the #5 at 9-1 win bets only!

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Bay Meadows 3rd Race # Pass

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Belmont - R9
2wp
2/9/10 exa

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 05:08 PM
CD - R9
2wp
2/4/6 exacta

PaceAdvantage
05-10-2006, 05:09 PM
I don't know...why you don't like us using this forum for this?

Because it's a resource hog. Post after post after post of ONE LINE of text.....

That's why God created chat rooms....

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 05:10 PM
Belmont 9th Race #9 at 8-1

PaceAdvantage
05-10-2006, 05:12 PM
Hey Ultimate, how do you recommend your selections to be played? Win only, WP, WPS?????

PaceAdvantage
05-10-2006, 05:14 PM
Also, when you post a play "#7 at 9-1" is that odds a MINIMUM odds that you require? For instance, if I go to play your horse, and it has dropped to 7-1, does that mean no bet? Or are you just posting what the odds are at the time of your selection for informational purposes?

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 05:14 PM
Nice call ta Bel on the #2 LS!:jump:

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 05:15 PM
Belmont - R9
2wp
2/9/10 exa

WINNER AT 5/1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 05:17 PM
Also, when you post a play "#7 at 9-1" is that odds a MINIMUM odds that you require? For instance, if I go to play your horse, and it has dropped to 7-1, does that mean no bet? Or are you just posting what the odds are at the time of your selection for informational purposes?

These are all Win & Place bets.. Unless otherwise noted! The Odds are the track post odds on that horse when I play them and they are plays regardless what they end up at while running the race!

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Churchill 9th Race #4 at 5-1

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 05:22 PM
WINNER AT CD @ 2/1 ODDS. ALSO EXACTA HIT!!!

HOLLYWOOD PARK R3
1WP
1/4/8 EXA

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 05:24 PM
Hollywood 3rd Race #9 ar 4-1

JohnNUtah
05-10-2006, 05:24 PM
Ooops, make that the Entry #1/1A

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 05:25 PM
AP - R8
1WP
1/2/7 EXACTA

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 05:30 PM
HOLLYWOOD - EXACTA HIT!!! 4/8 PD $27.40

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 05:36 PM
These are all Win & Place bets.. Unless otherwise noted! The Odds are the track post odds on that horse when I play them and they are plays regardless what they end up at while running the race!

So, Yes This is for eveyones information purpose!

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 05:38 PM
Bay Meadows 4th Race # Pass! This chalk is way too tuff here! :cool:

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 05:42 PM
HOLLYWOOD - RACE 4
2WP
2/3/5 EXACTA

(NOTE, SO FAR WE ARE 3/3 AT HOLLYWOOD PARK FOR THE EXACTAS, LET'S KEEP IT GOING.)

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 05:46 PM
Update!

A quick udate here as I try to eat! we have 23 plays and are down (-$4.00)
in the win hole! However we are +$2.00 in the palce hole! So our total is (-$2.00) after 23 plays so far! Stay tuned! :cool:

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 05:46 PM
AP - R9
7WP
1/4/7 EXACTA

EXACTA WILL PAY VERY WELL IF IT HITS...WE ARE 2 OF 7 AT AP FOR EXACTAS. ONE FOR $154 AND ANOTHER FOR 86.80 (RACES #5 & #7)

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 05:47 PM
Hollywood 4th Race # Pass!

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 05:49 PM
MY UPDATE =
WP = -$19.60
EXA = +$156.80

SO ALL BETS TOTALED=+$137.20

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Arlington 9th Race #8 at 9/2

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 05:58 PM
HOLLYWOOD EXACTA HIT!!!

ARILINGTON PARK - EXACTA HIT - 20/1 CAME 2ND!!! MIGHT PAY WELL

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 06:01 PM
HOLLYWOOD EXACTA PD $9.60

AP EXA PD. $24.20

oioiboy
05-10-2006, 06:02 PM
hi all hopin ur both makin loads of money

bigmack
05-10-2006, 06:03 PM
Wiow Wewwwwwww! Super Duper Picks is up up and away.

We scored another big hit @ 20-1 with our #1 placing @ AP 9. Our roi is strong we are cooking with gas (golly it's expensive)
So stay tuned we're working hard here and apricate your viewing. We're looking at some real doozies coming up and think we like the #1. Giddyup #1 go go go. Yippiee

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 06:06 PM
HOLLYWOOD R5 -
4 WP (WOULD LIKE THE 7 TO BE AT BETTER ODDS THOUGH.
2/4/7 EXACTA
RMINDER WE'RE 4/4 AT HOLLYWOOD ON THE EXACTAS

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 06:07 PM
hi all hopin ur both makin loads of money

Hello oioiboy!

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 06:09 PM

We scored another big hit @ 20-1 with our #1 placing @ AP 9. Our roi is strong we are cooking with gas (golly it's expensive)
So stay tuned we're working hard here and apricate your viewing. We're looking at some real doozies coming up and think we like the #1. Giddyup #1 go go go. Yippiee

Your just a clown & a cornball. I don't think you need my help, You can handle looking like a goofball all by yourself !!!... Everyone can see that!

Anderon
05-10-2006, 06:10 PM
#3 at Bay Meadows

Anderon
05-10-2006, 06:11 PM
5th race that is at 10-1

Koko
05-10-2006, 06:15 PM

Thank god we've got new blood here like you Super Duper. Listening to ole Bigmack talk mindless smack was getting a little old. He couldn't find a winner to save his gerbil's life, that's if you could decipher his post to figure out what the hell he was talking about. A real LUUUSER that guy.

oioiboy
05-10-2006, 06:15 PM
alrite us i cant stay just poppin into see how ur doin, not bad i can see keep up the good work m8 will try and get on 2moro, cya then

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 06:16 PM
INDIANA DOWNS R5
11WP
1/2/11 EXA

bigmack
05-10-2006, 06:16 PM
Your just a clown & a cornball. I don't think you need my help, You can handle looking like a goofball all by yourself !!!... Everyone can see that!
Gosh what a poopie head. I want to be a pro like you and I'll take the high road here. Good luck to you US you'll need it cause my roi is really good and super duper. That's why we call them Super Duper Picks.

Hey, let's get away from that. Hang on everyboyd we'll have some big picks coming right up. Thakx for veiwing.

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 06:19 PM
US, YOU GET SOME REAL WINNERS IN YOUR THREADS...LOL.

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 06:23 PM
ADD 8 AT HP...LATE SCRATCH #2

Anderon
05-10-2006, 06:23 PM
You know what it is LS? It's the people that talk all the junk and smack that won't post their own 1 horse picks that cause all the disruption. You certainly called it right earlier....POST UP OR SHUT UP !!!!

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Hollywood 5th Race #3 at 11-1

Anderon
05-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Hollywoods 5th #4 at 7-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 06:27 PM
Gosh what a poopie head. I want to be a pro like you and I'll take the high road here. Good luck to you US you'll need it cause my roi is really good and super duper. That's why we call them Super Duper Picks.

Hey, let's get away from that. Hang on everyboyd we'll have some big picks coming right up. Thakx for veiwing.

Well biggie There are way many more losers with post #1 of all the races than you have winners! Gee I suspect that If I added up that ROI it would be oh lets see -12,559.99 :lol:

Anderon
05-10-2006, 06:31 PM
What a chalky day so far at Hollywood

bigmack
05-10-2006, 06:32 PM
Strap in everyboduy cause Woodbine is getting readie to run and we love to pick winenrrs there. Hang tight and enjoyy the ride.

We'll have Super Duper Picks

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 06:36 PM
Strap in everyboduy cause Woodbine is getting readie to run and we love to pick winenrrs there. Hang tight and enjoyy the ride.

We'll have Super Duper Picks

Gee what school of typing did you go to? Can you spell? obviously NOT!
Nobody understands what you say anyway. Are you comming over here to try and get noticed or something? Feeling a bit left out biggie?? You not getting any views?? You see you don't need my help for you to look like this!

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 06:37 PM
I AGREE ANDERSON...

HOLLYWOOD...NO EXACTA...BROKE THE STREAK
INDIANA...NO EXACTA...11 3RD

bigmack
05-10-2006, 06:39 PM
I know I sound like a real doomph with my posts don't I U.S. They almost sound alot like yours. How odd.
And golly KooKoo shouldn't you be deep in the bowels of marketing a selecion sheet somewhere? I think you're a big poopie head too.

Good Luck All

Super Duper Signing Off

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 06:41 PM
Baymeadows 6th Race #2 at 9-1

2000_ls1
WOODBINE - R1
4WP
4/5/6 EXACTA

Anderon
BM 6th #2 at 10-1

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 06:43 PM
HOLLYWOOD - R6
2WP
2-3 WITH 2-3-7-8 EXACTA

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 06:50 PM
Woodbine 1st Race #1 at 6-1 & the #2 at 8-1 to win only1

Anderon
05-10-2006, 06:51 PM
WB 1st #1 at 5-1

Anderon
05-10-2006, 06:54 PM
HW 6th #5 at 8-1

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 06:57 PM
INDIANA R6 -
2WP
2/5/8 EXACTA

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 07:00 PM
CHARLESTOWN - R1
3WP
3/4/6 EXACTA

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 07:01 PM
WODDBINE - R2
1WP
1/2/5 EXACTA

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 07:04 PM
INDIANA R7 -
2WP****15/1 RIGHT NOW
2/6/10

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 07:05 PM
HOLLYWOOD R7 -
10WP
4/7/10 EXACTA

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 07:06 PM
PENN NATIONAL R1 -
2WP
2/3/4 EXACTA

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 07:08 PM
LONE STAR R1 -
2WP
2/8/9 EXACTA

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Bay Meadows 7th Race #6 at 5-1 #2 at 15-1 Both to Win only!

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Charles Town 1st Race #7 at 17 -1

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 07:21 PM
CHARLESTOWN R2 -
8WP
1/4/8 EXACTA

HOLLYWOOD R8 -
12WP
12/ALL EXACTA

INDIANA R8 -
1WP
1/4/7 EXACTA

LONE STAR R2 -
7WP
4/7/8 EXACTA

PENN NATIONAL R2 -
3WP
2/3/4 EXACTA

WOODBINE R3 -
4WP
3/4/5 EXACTA

BE RIGHT BACK IN A SEC GUYS...GOTTA HELP THE OL MAN UNLOAD SOME DESKS...TTYL...P.S. MY PICKS ARE ALSO IN ANOTHER THREAD ON A PDF LINK.

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 07:23 PM
Hollywood 7th Race #2 at 24-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 07:36 PM
Lone Star 1st Race #10 at 35-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Evageline 1st Race #7 at 4-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 07:50 PM
Penn 2nd Race #4 at 15-1 & #3 at 7/2

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 07:54 PM
Hollywood 8th Race #2 at 20-1

Anderon
05-10-2006, 07:55 PM
HW 8th #5 8-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 08:01 PM
Evangeline 2nd Race # 2 at 34-1 & #11 at 9-1

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 08:04 PM
CHARLESTOWN R3
1-3 / 1-3-6-10

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Charles Town 3rd Race #1 at 11-1 & the #6 at 8-1

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 08:10 PM
INDIANA R9 -
1WP
1/2/4 EXACTA

Anderon
05-10-2006, 08:10 PM
CT 3rd #4 at 10-1

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 08:11 PM
WOODBINE R4 -
3WP
2/3/8 EXACTA

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 08:13 PM
Woodbine 4th Race #3 at 2-1

Anderon
05-10-2006, 08:16 PM
Penn 3rd #8 at 7-1

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 08:17 PM
1 WINNER AT INDIANA - $9.00 TO WIN

Anderon
05-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Nice job LS......:)

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 08:25 PM
Evangeline 3rd Race #1 at 11-1

Anderon
05-10-2006, 08:25 PM
EVE 3rd #8 at 11-1

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 08:30 PM
LONE STAR R3 -
3WP
1/3/7 EXACTA

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 08:32 PM
Lone Star 3rd Race #1 at 5-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 08:35 PM
Charles Town 4th Race #5 at 16 -1

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 08:38 PM
CT R8

8WP
2/3/8

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 08:39 PM
Penn 4th Race #4 at 8-1

Anderon
Penn 4th #9 at 15-1

2000_ls1
R4...MY BAD...CAUGHT ME NAPPING...LOL.

PENN R4 -
5WP
1/5/8 EXACTA

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 08:43 PM
WOODBINE R5
#3WP
3/8/10 EXACTA

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Woodbine 5th Race #7 at 9/2

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Evangeline 4th Race #8 at 15-1

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 08:57 PM
LONE STAR RACE 4
3WP
3/4/8 EXACTA

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 08:59 PM
CHARLESTOWN R5
10 WP
1/3/10 EXA

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 09:00 PM
Lone Star! 4th Race #2 at 8-1

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 09:01 PM
PENN NATIONAL R5
1 WP
1/7/9 EXACTA

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Charles Town 5th Race #10 at 8-1

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 09:04 PM
WOODBINE R6
6 WP
4/6/7 EXACTA

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 09:05 PM
Penn 5th Race #10 & #9

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 09:12 PM
Evageline 5th Race #6 at 6-1

We have a Winner! at Lone Star! $19.00 - $6.80 :jump:

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 09:26 PM
CHARLESTOWN R6-
6 WP
6-8 / 3-4-6-8

LONE STAR R5
1 WP
1/2/4

PENN NATIONAL R6
4 WP
4/9/10

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 09:27 PM
Lone Star 5th Race #7 at 18-1

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 09:28 PM
WOODBINE R7
3 WP
3/4/5 EXACTA

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 09:30 PM
Penn 6th Race #4 at 16-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 09:34 PM
Charles Town 6th Race #6 at 5/2

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 09:38 PM
Evangeline 6th Race #13 at 25 -1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 09:46 PM
Boo Yaaaa my #13 at Eve. runs 2nd at 45-1...:jump:

He Pays $22.00...:)

Koko
05-10-2006, 09:50 PM
Ult,

It's pretty clear that you don't make money betting on the horses at this point. Maybe you're just about to make that breakthrough in approach that allows you to profit from your strictly tote board reading method, although I sort of doubt it.

Let me suggest to you what may be a novel concept. Try actually handicapping the races, then let the toteboard steer you to horses that have already been selected by your handicapping as potentially live horses.
In other words use the toteboard to confirm your handicapping. Granted, you probably won't be able to play 8 tracks a day, but isn't it better to have 4 profitable bets than 73 unprofitable ones?

Just something for you to consider.

2000_ls1
05-10-2006, 09:53 PM
CT - R7
9WP
2/4/9 EXA

LS - R6
4 WP
1/4/8

PENN - R7
3 WP
3/4/5 EXACTA

WOODBINE - R8
1 WP
1/2/8

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Penn 7th Race #3 at 19-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 10:03 PM
Charles Town 7th Race #5 at 6-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Evangeline 7th Race #3 at 40-1 & #1 at 19-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 10:12 PM
Ult,

It's pretty clear that you don't make money betting on the horses at this point. Maybe you're just about to make that breakthrough in approach that allows you to profit from your strictly tote board reading method, although I sort of doubt it.

Let me suggest to you what may be a novel concept. Try actually handicapping the races, then let the toteboard steer you to horses that have already been selected by your handicapping as potentially live horses.
In other words use the toteboard to confirm your handicapping. Granted, you probably won't be able to play 8 tracks a day, but isn't it better to have 4 profitable bets than 73 unprofitable ones?

Just something for you to consider.

Point noted & well taken!

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Penn 8th Race #3 at 10-1

PaceAdvantage
05-10-2006, 10:29 PM
So, how's it going guys? Any ROI updates to report?

Ultimate Selector!
Charles Town 7th Race #9 at 5-1

Anderon
CT 8th #6 at 4-1

PaceAdvantage
05-10-2006, 10:30 PM
Look at you two....two replies in the time it took me to post my one reply...my my, you two are busy little beavers....

Any ROI updates?

Anderon
05-10-2006, 10:33 PM
I've haven't posted very many races tonight just in and out so I don't know where I stand at this point PA.

Anderon
05-10-2006, 10:35 PM
EVAN 8th #9 at 4-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Evangeline 8th Race #1 at 3-1

Anderon
05-10-2006, 10:41 PM
Penn 9th #4 at 7/2 A VERY STRONG PLAY HERE !!

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 10:43 PM
Penn 9th Race #1 to place only! double it

Anderon
05-10-2006, 10:44 PM
Dammmmmmmm he just went to 6/5 !! :bang:

Anderon
05-10-2006, 10:46 PM
I knew I was in trouble when he got all that late money......

Anderon
05-10-2006, 10:51 PM
Lone Star 8th #1 at 8-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 10:51 PM
Lone Star 8th Race #1 at 8-1

Anderon
05-10-2006, 10:55 PM
CT 8th #5 at 6-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 10:57 PM
Charles Town 9th Race #1 at 6-1

PaceAdvantage
05-10-2006, 11:02 PM
Since nobody wants to provide me with an ROI update, I went about and compiled the stats for myself.

OK, as of the PENN Race 9 post, here is how Ultimate Selector has done today:

58 races picked, either win/place, win/win, or in one case, double place....

That's $232 wagered using a $2 base bet.

He cashed in 14 of those races (I have him down as having 7 winners, although one of his win/win bets I may have counted as a place...no biggie...either 7 or 8 winners), and actually had a span of 14 losers in a row betting win/place....not an easy thing to do....

ROI currently sits at -70.20 or down a little over 30%

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 11:03 PM
Evangeline 9th Race #3 at 5-1

Anderon
05-10-2006, 11:03 PM
EVAN 9th #9 at 15-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 11:14 PM
Since nobody wants to provide me with an ROI update, I went about and compiled the stats for myself.

OK, as of the PENN Race 9 post, here is how Ultimate Selector has done today:

58 races picked, either win/place, win/win, or in one case, double place....

That's $232 wagered using a $2 base bet.

He cashed in 14 of those races (I have him down as having 7 winners, although one of his win/win bets I may have counted as a place...no biggie...either 7 or 8 winners), and actually had a span of 14 losers in a row betting win/place....not an easy thing to do....

ROI currently sits at -70.20 or down a little over 30%

Hey Pace can I get a report on everyone else also? I would like to know how I am doing against them . Did you do the math for them too? I had 2 more winners since your post. $11.20 - $5.50 & $6.00 So as of now I am only down -$50.80.. I wonder who really cares. no one seems to!
But I'm glad you did that for me I appreciate it! I ain't skeeerred to post it!

Anderon
05-10-2006, 11:19 PM
LS 9th #3 at 13-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 11:20 PM
LoneStar 9th Race #4 at 8-1 & the #10 at 45-1

Both to win Only!

PaceAdvantage
05-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Hey Pace can I get a report on everyone else also? I would like to know how I am doing against them .

You're the top selector...the Ultimate Selector, if you will. You posted 58 real time picks today (so far) on the message board (even though I keep hinting that these kinds of plays are meant for the chat room....I've been hinting this since DAY ONE, but nobody got the message....that's another reason why you are on my radar...Koko, if you're still keeping score, there's another one for you....)

I'm not interested in anyone else at the moment, because nobody else commands as much attention as you do....after all, you're getting all the VIEWS, remember? I want all these viewers to be aware of how you are doing....

Anderon
05-10-2006, 11:22 PM
CT 10th #2 at 7-1

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 11:22 PM
Charles Town 10th Race #5 at 22-1

Koko
05-10-2006, 11:24 PM
Anderon would post an ROI update for you PA but I'm pretty sure he's too busy picking winners, you wouldn't want him to interrupt doing that just to post results would you?

Anderon
05-10-2006, 11:25 PM
Boy oh boy alot of chalks tonight

Anderon
05-10-2006, 11:28 PM
Sure no problem koko...

Ultimate Selector!
05-10-2006, 11:29 PM
Evangaline 10th Race #10 at 8-1 & the 11 at 35-1

win only!

Anderon
05-10-2006, 11:30 PM