PDA

View Full Version : The American people think this and the

twindouble
05-09-2006, 09:18 PM
American people want that, The American people, The American people, I'm so freaking sick of hearing what the American people want or think from these blow heart politicians I'd like to choke them, If they know what we want and what we think why do we get it shoved up our butt on every turn they make? I come close to barfing every time I hear it. Talk about Barfing, to think Kerry and Gore might run again is beyond sicking. :bang:

Ponyplayr
05-10-2006, 02:44 PM
American people want that, The American people, The American people, I'm so freaking sick of hearing what the American people want or think from these blow heart politicians I'd like to choke them, If they know what we want and what we think why do we get it shoved up our butt on every turn they make? I come close to barfing every time I hear it. Talk about Barfing, to think Kerry and Gore might run again is beyond sicking. :bang:Kerry and Gore running doesn't make me sick...It makes me laugh :lol:

The thought of Hillary becoming President... Now that makes me want to barf.

twindouble
05-10-2006, 06:17 PM
Kerry and Gore running doesn't make me sick...It makes me laugh :lol:

The thought of Hillary becoming President... Now that makes me want to barf.

I hope she gets the nomination, she'll never be President.

so.cal.fan
05-11-2006, 12:44 PM
According to Financial Times yesterday (sorry they have pulled the link):
Rupert Murdock is going to sponsor a fundraising event for Hillary Clinton...

skate
05-11-2006, 01:45 PM
ya , saw that Mudocks wants to back Hillaries for the senate, but not the presidential.

oh boy, i "can't wait for 08".

so far we have "no plains, yet" party running:
Algore "the precher", what would his platform be?
(1)-globle waming , with a 5 inch snow forcast for upper mid USA, in May.
(2)- but not to fret over WMD...

Kerry "the war Herro", but cutting off aid to OUR troops, guy.
(1)-voting in error because he was mislead by "his" CIA, FBI (not mine)reports.
(2)-just for "the little guy", where is my $$$47 Billion$$$ wife now.

Edwards (couldn't hold Chainsaws Jock) been no place lately (cept the court room) looking for loopholes, evading facts.

Shumoresss... ah , now there is a breath of fresh new york aier for ya.

Bidens, be bygone, should really look for work in Holywood.

Hey hey , wadda you know, all we got is a hillabeans , i mean a Hillaries.

and i can't wait.

so.cal.fan
05-11-2006, 02:23 PM
I know several Republicans who don't really like Hillary, but they told me they would rather see her get elected than the radical left who have taken over the party, and may even vote for her, due to low confidence in Rep. right now.
Of course, I know several Democrats who not only like her, they are going to work for her nomination.
If the Republican Party stays out of favor with the voters, and 25 to 30% of the Republican or Conservative voters go with Hillary......over 90% of Democrats will vote for her......that tells me she has a bigger shot than a lot of the TV political talking heads are giving her.
The fact that Fox is getting friendly tells me that they think she has a shot to win the presidency.
Look for her on the O'Reilly Factor soon.

Tom
05-11-2006, 02:47 PM
The fact that Fox is getting friendly tells me that they think she has a shot to win the presidency.
Look for her on the O'Reilly Factor soon.

:confused::eek::faint:

so.cal.fan
05-11-2006, 03:04 PM
Are you going to vote for her for the Senate, Tom?
Look, if she wins the presidency, think of the fun you guys will have everyday blasting the hell out of her! :jump:
I watched the O'Reilly Factor last night and Bill had on Dennis Kucinich as a guest! Old Dennis was doing some pretty liberal pontificating! :D
Fox News is positioning itself for a big Dem win, that's what it looks like. :rolleyes:

JustRalph
05-11-2006, 03:04 PM
25 to 30% of the Republican or Conservative voters go with Hillary......

never happen........especially in the south.

Now, forward me the addresses of those Repubs that think they might vote for her........... I know some kids in Chicago that will flatten their tires for me on election day................

so.cal.fan
05-11-2006, 03:11 PM
Didn't Bill win Arkansas, JR?
I'm staying tuned to Fox......this is going to get very interesting. :eek:

skate
05-11-2006, 03:19 PM
which brings to mind (/?), who would her mate be, maybe the chunky one with the dress?

seriously, i wonder if (it would only take about 3 or 4 %) people would vote for her just to see what happens, even if they don't like her.

i really have a tough time with the thought "who the heck wants that job". it's not like the "old Days", now, you have a "damn if you do and damn if you don't", along with dam if you do (what i'm thinking you may do) and dang damn you ever do (what i'm saying you might do if...), so just don't doddle with the do's and don'ts, ever more, type of thing going on, regardless of if'n you gots a bannana or nots.

and the New Big Al, is just laughing his turbans to shreds, poor guy. we must have him confused by now, wadda you thunk?

skate
05-11-2006, 03:23 PM
i don;t think he did win AR, they were the only ones who knew...could be wrong. but i think he lost AR.