PDA

View Full Version : Any idea for business ??

frenchy
05-09-2006, 12:39 PM
I wonder if someone is thinking like me for founding an horse racing business between usa and my country (france), we love racing but i found that we re not professional like you, so maybe i can find product (medical, special food...) ??
Ty ;)

46zilzal
05-09-2006, 01:56 PM
best racing in Europe is at Longchamps, Deauville, Chantilly, St. Cloud etc.

kenwoodallpromos
05-09-2006, 02:10 PM
http://www.sporthorse1.com/equipmentsales.html

frenchy
05-09-2006, 03:29 PM
best racing in Europe is at Longchamps, Deauville, Chantilly, St. Cloud etc.

I live at 5 min from longchamp and my holidays house is near Deauville...i m lucky :)

Big Bill
05-09-2006, 05:38 PM
Frenchy,

While with the Army in Europe I went to Longchamp for the running of the Arch de Triumph in 1954. I was so impressed with the beauty of the track and I remember looking down from the back of the grandstand at the very moment that President Renee Coty's car arrived and he was led to his box and the French national anthem was played when he arrived there. He was obviously not a player as he left immediately after the running of the feature race. :) It was a wonderful day and was even made more so because of a very nice looking young lady sitting, sans underpants, in the seat behind mine.

Big Bill

toetoe
05-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Bill,

Was this fact learned olfactorily? Sounds good, but I'm already imagining ways it could go terribly wrong. Hope that doesn't sound crotchety.

twindouble
05-09-2006, 10:27 PM
I wonder if someone is thinking like me for founding an horse racing business between usa and my country (france), we love racing but i found that we re not professional like you, so maybe i can find product (medical, special food...) ??
Ty ;)

frenchy, what do you do for a living other than playing the horses?

twindouble
05-09-2006, 11:33 PM
frenchy, what do you do for a living other than playing the horses?

I guess I shouldn't have asked that question. I'm a retired contractor. Well, I retired from other things as well.

Big Bill
05-10-2006, 03:43 PM
Toetoe,

Yes, it was learned olfactorily. In fact someone watching might have thought they were watching Linda Blair in The Exorcist if you know what I mean. :) And no, it did not go terribly wrong and no, your comment didn't sound crotchety. In fact, I thought your post was clever and it was appreciated.

Big Bill

toetoe
05-10-2006, 03:49 PM
Better Linda than Sharon S., I suppose. :eek: