PDA

View Full Version : Youbet vs. Phonebet on withdrawals

rrbauer
05-06-2006, 02:18 AM
On April 22, I requested a withdrawal check from my Youbet account and on April 23, I requested a withdrawal check from my Philly Park Phonebet account. Here's a performance comparison:

My check from Phonebet arrived at Noon on Tuesday, April 25, via FedEx (at no extra charge).

My check from Youbet arrived in the U.S. mail yesterday afternoon, May 5. The check had been printed on April 24. It was postmarked May 2. So those bastards sat on it for an entire week before sending it. Their obvious rebuttal will be "you should've used our bank account link" for deposits/withdrawals. Well, I tried that some time ago and it took five (5) business days for a withdrawal request to get processed!

I understand that we're not supposed to win at this game and therefore not supposed to withdraw money from our betting accounts; but, Youbet's customer service just sucks. And, although I didn't have a withdrawal from Pinnacle on the date mentioned, I do have a bank-account link with them and the money shows up in a day via EFT.

Hammerhead
05-06-2006, 07:46 AM
Any check I have requested from youbet has arrived within 5 working days of the request. 1 exception was around 8 years ago. It took 2 weeks to arrive.

jeebus1083
05-06-2006, 08:33 AM
BrisBET is 2nd to none. Open an EZMoney account through them. It takes about 1 day for your withdraw or deposit to register (unless its the weekend), but you're constantly in the game.

Tom
05-06-2006, 11:22 AM
I get YouBet checks within a work week - if I ask on Mon-tues, I get by Friday, Saturday.

Look at the bright side - you are getting money back from a wagering account- that puts you in the minority! :jump:

rrbauer
05-06-2006, 11:40 AM
I get YouBet checks within a work week - if I ask on Mon-tues, I get by Friday, Saturday.

Look at the bright side - you are getting money back from a wagering account- that puts you in the minority! :jump:

I used to get the same conversation when I would complain about withholding from a Pic6 score....if I don't look out for my money who will?

Tom
05-06-2006, 01:20 PM
I used to get the same conversation when I would complain about withholding from a Pic6 score....if I don't look out for my money who will?

I'd be happy to! :eek:

WINMANWIN
05-06-2006, 08:32 PM
Brisbet is good as they give you the option for a check or a deposit to your checking account. YouBet I will not use, If they dont have the EZ-MONEY system that BRISBET has and you have to wait days for your MONEY, thats
OLD TECHNOLOGY :ThmbDown: What puzzles me with BRISBET is, You can withdraw money, There system is NOT ON-LINE :confused: , so you can DEPOSIT THE MONEY IN YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT THE NEXT DAY :blush: If you dont have it. It should be ONLINE, N.Y.C. OTB'S system is, Another words
you must have the funds in the BANK to cover it. Bris should do it the same way, you should be able to DEPOSIT and WITHDRAW and have the dollars debited or credited instantly. Youbet's turnaround time is too Long. :ThmbDown:

Sailwolf
05-08-2006, 10:42 AM

I have had the same experience with youbet.com:cool:

exiles
05-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Bris and Philly Park are second to none in customer service,Philly Park
will send your check over night fed ex, Bris have EZMONEY deposits and withdrawals. YOU BET sucks in customer service.