PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATULATIONS TO TOOCOOL505

mamaluke
05-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Handicapping
The Oaks - (toocool505) 05-04-06 - 11:15 PM [Msgid=1017884]

1. BALANCE--I guess I'll have to throw out that last race with the ~12 cover up that race and she looks very tough to beat.
2. TOP NOTCH LADY--Got better at the end of two and took some time off ( why? ) but did fire right back to her top and with about 6 weeks rest she could move forward and hit the board.
3. EX CAELIS--11+ top at two and only one race this year and that was 2pts off the 11+ looks to have no say in here.
4. LAST ROMANCE--Has a nice foward moving line this year, I'll toss the G18 being a wind day and she got right back and ran a new top last out, the bads are she has moved 5pts from her 2yr year and the good is she has 6 weeks rest so a pair up could happen and might give her a on the board run.
5. QUIET KIM--Looks to be in the making of a 0-2-X pattern, but I would want another 4 weeks for her to run that top. Just three weeks rest from the last, looks to run in the 11 to 13 level. Looks like a 6-8 will get the job done for this year Oaks.
6. BUSHFIRE--11 top at two and now ran a 8" in her last only 2 1/2pts of move, has really done nothing wrong, but with every move comes the fear of a backward move and at best she might pair up the 8", but I'll past on her for now.
7. MISS NORMAN--Ugly 2yr old year and jumps ups and bore out in her last looks to have no impact here.
8. WAIT A WHILE--I don't know how others use Turf #'s with Dirt #'s but I don't like using them together. So with that said WAW got down the the 7+ two races back and bounced only 4pts in the Kee ~11+ race and has the time to fire the 7+ on Friday nice timing and WAW looks to run well.
9. DIPLOMAT LADY--Ran the pair of 8" at two and then had some trouble getting threw them( meaning why didn't she fire the 8 or better 2nd race out at 3yr and ran the 12 ) until last out where she ran a 1pt new top, off that hard time she had getting past those 8's I'll take her to bounce and toss her.
10. ITTY BITTY PRETTY-- http://www.bulletinboards.com/gif/smile_blush.gif Overall at two she got good at the end of the year and pair that right up and then moved 2pts to the 9+, had alot of time coming into the Kee race where she got a ~15 do we throw out that last race and look for her to run a 9+ again? I'll do that.
11. RED CHERRIES SPIN--Has never bounced, but has only 3 weeks rest for this one and looks at best to pair up the 10".
12. ERMINE--Last race she runs a 1 1/2pt new top over her two year old top and has 6 weeks rest into this one, at worse she'll run another 8 and could move to a new level for the Oaks.
13. WONDER LADY ANNE L--Has also had alot of time into this race but this one is coming off a 5pt move from her 2yr top. I'll take her to back off that 7".
14. LEMONS FOREVER--14+ top at 2, bounces to a 16 and then fires a 6pt new top to a 8, then she done what most would do she bounced to a s14. Here comes the fun part, I don't think she's ready to run a new top, but she could fire right back into the 8 level and put her right in the mix.
My picks for this race will be--1st=Lemons, with ERMINE and BALANCE.
================================================== =

copied from the rogazin board,the sheets.com

great pick. A wheel in the Kentucky Derby must be in the thousands
for a $2 wheel

toetoe
05-05-2006, 10:38 PM
The Oaks was interesting, because I thought Balance was vulnerable, but others were overrated, too. Some guy on Derby Trail was nocturnally emitting over Wonder Lady Anne L, and he said The Sheets showed her to be a monster. Well, I looked at all her races; and trouble or no trouble, (and don't the Sheetheads always make too much of it anyway?), she didn't have the appearance of a filly ready to bust out.

That result was :cool: too cool, indeed. One of the five races at CD NOT won by Pletcher (4) or Biancone (2). :ThmbUp:

mamaluke
05-06-2006, 12:02 PM
Handicapping
Re; Re; The Oaks - (toocool505) 05-05-06 - 10:02 PM [Msgid=1018387]

Thanks everyone. I have the Oaks/Derby double going with BOB & JOHN ( whose my top pick ) I also like FLASHY BULL for a share.
Date=05-05-06 [Msgid=1018387]

TOOCOOLS DERBY PICK

kev
05-06-2006, 11:43 PM
Thanks, I'm toocool over on the Ragozin Sheets board.

twindouble
05-07-2006, 07:57 AM
Thanks, I'm toocool over on the Ragozin Sheets board.

kev; Hats off to you with those picks, better yet there should be a parade in your honor, but only if you bet those suckers. If not you should be horse whipped.

$2 Exacta (14-12) Paid $985.60$2 Trifecta (14-12-8) Paid $12,186.60$2 Superfecta (14-12-8-7) Paid $89,103.00 :faint:

I didn't look at the race plus I don't know what those numbers mean and I never been to the Ragozin site.

T.D.

kev
05-07-2006, 09:28 AM
I had the EX and didn't play the tri, also had LF wps, and ermine to win. My dad won three times the amount as I did, also I gave it to a few people at my work.