PDA

View Full Version : This might interest someone?

douglasw32
05-05-2006, 11:25 AM
My modest way of choosing ONE....These stats are found around the internet.

- Each of the last 15 Kentucky Derby winners finished fourth or better in their final prep race.

WE LOSE DEPUTY GLITTERS and SEASIDE RETREAT.

- 100% of the last 15 winners raced 28 days or less before running in the Derby.

WE LOSE SHARP HUMOR, FLASHY BULL and BARBARO

- All 15 winners raced a minimum of 3 times during their 3-year-old campaigns beforethe Derby.

WE LOSE PRIVATE VOW and (SHARP HUMOR GETS A SECOND KNOCK)

-All improved there beyer figure in the last prep unless they had a triple digit beyer and remained in the triple digits. All started with at least a 90 or higher before the improvement (or ran same 90 something fig) None declined or started with less than an 80 in the race before the final prep.

WE LOSE JAZIL, STEPPENWOLFER , KEYED ENTRY, SHOWING UP, BLUEGRASS CAT, CAUSE TO BELIEVE, STORM TREASURE and (PRIVATE VOW gets 3rd knock,FLASHY BULL ,DEPUTY GLITTERS, SEASIDE RETREAT get 2nd knocks)

-All raced as a two year old at least once and either came 1st or 2nd while doing so...

WE LOSE SINISTER MINISTER, POINT DETERMINED and (SHOWING UP gets 2nd knock)

NON CONTENDERS=

Point Determined
Sinister Minister
Jazil
Steppenwolfer
Keyed Entry
Showing Up
Bluegrass Cat
Cause to Believe
Storm Treasure
Private Vow
Sharp Humor
Flashy Bull
Barbararo
Deputy Glitters
Seaside Retreat
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONLY 5 REMAIN.....

LAWYER RON
BROTHER DEREK
A.P. WARRIOR

-----only two contenders above my cutoff point on my trainer sheet, silly homegrown program---------

BOB AND JOHN
SWEETNORTHERNSAINT

Based on current workout information my pick for the WIN is Bob and John.