PDA

View Full Version : 5/5 - 11% Yesterday - Better Day Today - Owner Watch - By: 2000_LS1

2000_ls1
05-05-2006, 02:21 AM
Yesterday, an 11% profit was accomplished even after a "rocky" start. In the early part of the day, it looked as though I was gonna lose my butt but things turned around when the evening tracks started running.

Great day at Prarie Meadows, Lone Star and Hollywood yesterday. The average profits for those three tracks alone were 57%, 39% for Prarie Meadows, 74% for Lone Star and 73% for Hollywood. Good for those three tracks but not so good for the others since they drug the average down to only 11%.

Look for as good of a day as yesterday delivered +. I am hoping that the results are the same or better for the tracks mentioned above + a few of the others coming in as well.

I am not sure about Arlington Park and this system. It has shown to work at some tracks, not at others. We will just have to see.

Let's get it going now!!

Friday is a great day for this system usually, it has proved that to me 4-5 weeks now. Thursday-Saturday this system shines, it all just disappears on Monday - Tuesday and sometimes Wednesday though. ??? why.

As always, play along if you'd like, if not, thanks for looking. I do not mind sharing this system, look in previous posts to see write-up or go to thorostats.com, there is a write-up there as well. It's easy, and best of all, free.

Also, good luck, may all of our selections come in.

2000_LS1

Another tendancy this system has is a slow start too since Aqueduct quit running, so you may want to let the first few races pass if you are playing this, just a note though. Do what you'd like.

REMINDER : THIS SYSTEM IS NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK. PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT. IF YOU ARE PLAYING IT AND IT HAS AN OFF DAY, I AM SORRY AND I DONE MY BEST. THESE ARE JUST SELECTIONS - AND FREE ON TOP OF THAT. I WOULD NEVER DREAM OF CHARGING FOR THEM, BUT IF THEY WERE GUARANTEED, I WOULD CHARGE, DUH :D , BECAUSE I WOULD JUST ABOUT HAVE TO. THANKS

2000_ls1
05-05-2006, 02:30 AM
One other thing you will notice on the wager-sheet is that the % column has been decreased to a 1-10 instead of 1-100. All that happened was the 0 was dropped off.

Also, you notice that the bet amount has multiplied by 10, this is just because it's easier for me to keep up with on the train. That's all, drop the 0 and you have what would have originally been posted, results will also be that way, based on minimum bets - $2 WPS on all selections.

Another thing I forgot to mention about yesterday - I know of several Exotics that came in as well for this system, one exacta at Prarie Meadows that paid close to $80 for a $2 Exacta, a few at Lone Star, and a couple elsewhere as well. May want to look at playing those or considering them tomorrow. I hit a $600 Super in one race as well...didn't bet it, but I had it down like they came in. Coulda - Woulda - Shoulda I guess.

US - If you check this thread out, good luck on your live wagering tomorrow. I wished I would be home to "mess with ya" but I'll be working. Wouldn't want a rook to do ya like that would ya??? Lol, just kidding, back off now, lol. Seriously though, good luck. And anyone checking this thread out - check his out as well, he knows what he is doing, I wished I could be on tomorrow to see it but unfortunately, work...awe. I'll see tomorrow night though, no pressure US, ;) .

2000_LS1

2000_ls1
05-06-2006, 01:45 AM
I am badly bruised after today...badly...

44% Lost
$320.30 Lost from
$732.00 Wagered

Probably the worst day this system has ever seen?!?!?!?!

I dunno what to say, a freak day??? We''ll see tomorrow I guesss. Dunno what to tell you though.

2000_LS1 - Thanks for looking though.