PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Derby matchups

Valuist
05-05-2006, 01:14 AM
IMO, the best one so far is Cause to Believe over Sharp Humor. I bet CTB at -116 shortly after it came out and its now -122. Sharp Humor supposedly has committed to trying to get the lead which seems very unlikely given that he set a slow pace in the FL Derby and Sinister Minister has big time speed. CTB may be an outsider to win, but he will be passing tiring horses late, and Sharp Humor is a lock to be one of the ones gasping for oxygen. I expect this line to reach -150 on Saturday.

JPinMaryland
05-05-2006, 01:24 AM
He what the hell is going on with that site? I cant find the basic odds line for the horses? Do I have to register? Help! It was neat to see the odds line.

Valuist
05-05-2006, 01:32 AM
You don't need an account. Just click on the Kentucky Derby section and it will have the matchup prices and win moneyline prices. You also can bet against horses, ala betting exchanges. But in a big field like this, the risk/reward isn't good in the betting against prices, IMO.

JPinMaryland
05-05-2006, 01:36 AM
all right Im gonna try this one more time, because Ive been trying this for two days now and I cant get the basic odds.. :bang:

JPinMaryland
05-05-2006, 01:56 AM
okay I see it now, you have to scroll down. FUnny, I scrolled down earlier and thought it was some sort of prop. bet. You know: "Do you think the Fridge will score a TD."

ANother lesson in website design. Do not assume gamblers are sharp. Many of us have either had a long day, or too many shots or both. :faint: