PDA

View Full Version : Jump Through Hoops Mr. Customer!

GeTydOn
05-02-2006, 12:25 PM
Ain't it grand how companys make you jump through hoops just to get to a service rep on the phone these days. Then when you do get to someone you get nowhere anyways!
:bang:

twindouble
05-02-2006, 12:32 PM
Ain't it grand how companys make you jump through hoops just to get to a service rep on the phone these days. Then when you do get to someone you get nowhere anyways!
:bang:

The worst part is when they speak broken English and you can't understand what they say. If I don't get anyone that speaks English I hang up.

Ron
05-02-2006, 02:18 PM
The worst part is when they speak broken English and you can't understand what they say. If I don't get anyone that speaks English I hang up.

I've read a lot of your posts and I just assumed that you spoke broken English. I was shocked to read this post.

twindouble
05-02-2006, 02:36 PM
I've read a lot of your posts and I just assumed that you spoke broken English. I was shocked to read this post.

Hell, I'm shocked you even bother to read them, decipher would be a better word. :D I never professed to be an educated man, we have to many here anyway. :sleeping:

T.D.

skate
05-02-2006, 03:07 PM
Ron; a little upiddy, hu?

you looking for a job or what?

hey, just joking

Tom
05-02-2006, 03:30 PM
Before I make any major purchases anymore, I call customer service FIRST, then, if it is the crap you describe, I look elsewhere.

twindouble
05-02-2006, 03:56 PM
It isn't easy to break away from off topic, off base, off Topic, off English and getting off. :D Plus I got rained out on my lawn work. :jump:

T.D.