PDA

View Full Version : Impeach

skate
05-01-2006, 11:45 AM
Congress. and why not?

Heard Lou Dobbs (never gave him much attention before), he commented (tongue in cheek) we should Impeach Congress.

i agree, (no tongue anyplace), the message should have been sent long long time ago.

skates

kenwoodallpromos
05-01-2006, 01:19 PM
Recall, not impeach- like we did to the old Gov. and will do to a few state senators!

skate
05-01-2006, 01:47 PM
ok fine, but i would just like to see that "Impeach " sign go up (the f,,n press will never touch it) on congress.

maybe it's me ,but people are too much in the "rumba- line" and dancing to the orchestral of the press.

S

Tom
05-01-2006, 03:18 PM
Remeber the movie Dave? Kevin Kline?
Let's od a Bush swap with that comedian from the Tonight show.
Couldn't be any worse and at least we might have a shot at a real leader.:lol:

ezpace
05-01-2006, 10:31 PM
outsourcing congress/senate to Baghdad OR/???

46zilzal
05-02-2006, 03:01 PM
from Bruce Springsteen:
"How Can A Poor Man Stand Such Times and Live?" and dedicated the song to "President Bystander." Its lyrics included the lines: "There's bodies floatin' on Canal and the levees gone to hell ... them who's got out of town, and them who ain't got left to drown, tell me, how can a poor man stand such times and live?"

skate
05-02-2006, 03:02 PM
ok ok , im not much on movies, even if i seeeen em, don't care to remember who it was that made the movie either.

which has zilch to do with anything but a little venting, ahhh feels good.

but hey, i'm willing to make any trade. we should keep in mind that what is going on now (just name your poison) has been going on for a long long and longer time. nother words, it aint the fault of uncle george. he inherited one big poop pot, to the extent that "almost has no end".
and that is the part that (when it goes un-noticed) is ADDING fuel to the fire.

gees, take a look at the economic situation. it has so much growth, that fuel is still too low (if held up to inflation) and that alone should tell anybody willing to comprehend, just how strong we have gotten almost overnite and with no end in site.

with that said (i don't vote) i'll give my vote to whoever you like.
i prefer, Lou Dobbs, the big guy from Minn., Hillary or Rush.

Bill Kristel and Lou Dobbs ticket would be to too good for for the USA at this time.

JustRalph
05-02-2006, 06:47 PM
from Bruce Springsteen:
"How Can A Poor Man Stand Such Times and Live?" and dedicated the song to "President Bystander." Its lyrics included the lines: "There's bodies floatin' on Canal and the levees gone to hell ... them who's got out of town, and them who ain't got left to drown, tell me, how can a poor man stand such times and live?"

Springsteen also said this

"Seen a man standin' over a dead dog lyin' by the highway in a ditch
He's lookin' down kinda puzzled pokin' that dog with a stick
Got his car door flung open he's standin' out on highway 31
Like if he stood there long enough that dog'd get up and run
Struck me kinda funny seem kinda funny sir to me
Still at the end of every hard earned day people find some reason to believe"

What the hell does anybody give a damn what Bruce says.......

Tom
05-02-2006, 11:59 PM
He also said vote for Kerry.:lol: