PDA

View Full Version : Races to Consider 4/30

bigmack
04-30-2006, 01:01 PM
I post these because I like to Hcap and welcome discourse. We all have our clues to profitability; this is intended to potentially highlight plays that some players might benefit from after they use their own techniques of handicapping. These are not intended to be plays for you to engage in without at least a rudimentary knowledge of the game. I don’t intend to gain anything, I want nothing from you and I encourage the “regulars” (zzzzz) of this board to let some of us have an opportunity to talk about various races while they tackle the more important issues like marketing selection sheets or the nuances of insider trading.

Races that may involve a nice payout on the exotic (Exacta/Perf/Trifecta)

(Those races are where multiple contenders are appraised at higher than average M/L Please be advised that the M/L can oftentimes be higher than going odds. Again, you’ll need to figure these races out for yourselves. They may have a better chance of returning a profitable payout on the exotics, including using them in your P3 or P4’s. Good handicapping of these races may have a better chance of returning a favorable payout by covering several horses in the field. You still need to work the race and make your own play.

THE 10TH @ CHURCHILL

THE 5TH AND 6TH @ CALDER

THE 6TH 7TH AND 10TH @ HOLLYWOOD

THE 6TH AND 8TH @ GULFSTREAM

THE 6TH 7TH AND 9TH @ HAWTHORNE

THE 1ST 7TH AND 11TH @ RIVER DOWNS

THE 6TH 7TH 8TH AND 9TH @ AQUADUCT

THE AWARD FOR THE MOST LAUGHABLE MEET THIS SEASON GOES TO: …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ……………………………………………………….

GOLDEN GATE……………BETWEEN THE TREVOR WANNABE ANNOUNCER AND NONSENSICALLY SMALL FIELDS WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH THIS PLACE

bigmack
04-30-2006, 03:14 PM
Gulfstream? Sure from last week.