PDA

View Full Version : Free handicapping Software

Johnicard
04-28-2006, 10:19 PM
If you would like harness handicapping software that definitely produces a profit, unlike the crap that is sold on the Trackmaster website, send me an e-mail. johnicard@msn.com. You need to be quick because the administrator of this website will probably delete this posting (they appear to be affiliated with the monopoly folks).

PaceAdvantage
04-29-2006, 12:15 AM
If it's free, why would I delete your post? However, if someone tells me there is a catch to your 'free' software, I just might call you an asshole for your libelous comments towards me. And I might also call you a cheap bastard -- try buying an ad....but then again, if your software truly is free, then we don't have a problem.

You're still a bit of an asshole though.....

PaceAdvantage
04-29-2006, 12:34 AM
Are certain people really that insecure? So insecure that my arguing a point or two of theirs concerning this whole Equibase "monopoly" issue leads them to conclude that I am affiliated with the "monopoly?"

Freakin' hillarious. And just how do I appear to be affiliated with the "monopoly" Mr. Johnicard? Is it all those DRF.COM and EQUIBASE.COM ads that appear all over my site? Oh wait, there are none.

Keep pissing me off though.....

P.S. Johnicard, you're right....I confess.....I am affiliated with the "monopoly" In fact, here is a picture of me at a recent Equibase board meeting....I'm the guy with the nifty top hat:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/images/mrmonopoly.gif

mainardi
04-29-2006, 02:09 AM
Unless I'm reading something else into it, it appears that Mr. Card's posts either talk about his lawsuit or promote his software. I'm just amazed that you continue to let him post... I think you're being too nice.

Hey Card, how about a meaningful post? You know, one without self promotion. This wild idea about suing seems more like a convenient way to get others to send you money to support your cause... of course, if you collect enough money, you can buy all the files you want. It reminds me of the old scam with the classified ad that said "send $5 and I'll tell you how to get rich without working!"... and a week later you get a postcard in the mail that says "put an ad in the paper and tell people to send you $5 and you'll tell them how to get rich without working." :lol:

Snag
04-29-2006, 08:51 AM
"P.S. Johnicard, you're right....I confess.....I am affiliated with the "monopoly" In fact, here is a picture of me at a recent Equibase board meeting....I'm the guy with the nifty top hat:"

PA, keep it up and I'll have to find a way to pay both you and Tom for all the laughs and entertainment here......:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a little weird too that Jcard referred to you in the signular but then went on to include a plural reference. Are there "many" of you...?

lsbets
04-29-2006, 08:52 AM
PA - you got no neck in that picture. Think about Atkins, South Beach, or something, otherwise that nice tux won't fit much longer.

Snag
04-29-2006, 08:54 AM
PA may have to change his Avatar now that he let us see what he looks like.

ecaroff
04-29-2006, 10:28 AM
If it's free, why would I delete your post? However, if someone tells me there is a catch to your 'free' software, I just might call you an asshole for your libelous comments towards me. And I might also call you a cheap bastard -- try buying an ad....but then again, if your software truly is free, then we don't have a problem.

You're still a bit of an asshole though.....

Let me understand this: I call PA a "candy ass" because he worked in a candy store in high school and I get banned from the board for a week. Yet PA is free to call another member an "asshole" and "cheap bastard". WELL - PA may or may not be a mole but he sure does sound like one of your typical liberals trying to argue his position. Oops........now I've probably done it - BANNED FOR LIFE.

headhawg
04-29-2006, 10:38 AM
ecaroff,

Do you ever post anything meaningful? :sleeping: I guess it's the "Ignore" button for you.

Tom
04-29-2006, 10:56 AM
HH...I tired it, but even the Ignore button ignores him so I still get his posts!:eek:

Hey, ecar.....please show me a post where PA called him either of those things.

You read forums like you read court papers.

lsbets
04-29-2006, 11:03 AM
Ecaroff - do you remember the old Burger King commercials - your way, right away?

Well, this is PAs Burger King. When someone else starts paying the bills here, it will be their Burger King. The rest of us are just guests here.

ecaroff
04-29-2006, 12:42 PM
Let's see - Headhog is Chicago and Tom is NY - need I say more. Bunch of liberals who want to turn this country over to the commies. Probably Hillary supporters too. When libs don't have legit arguments they attack.

PaceAdvantage
04-29-2006, 01:06 PM
WELL - PA may or may not be a mole but he sure does sound like one of your typical liberals trying to argue his position.

Your powers of perception are shining so brightly at the moment, allow me to get my Ray-Bans....

Do you even read any other posts besides your own? You really should go and read some of my posts, particularly in the off-topic section, before you go spouting off again....unless you enjoy acting the part of the fool.

I called Johnicard an asshole for good reason. I'll call you one as well. And if you think you got banned because you called me a "candy ass," don't flatter yourself.

And btw, this all belongs in the harness section.....so off it goes.....

headhawg
04-29-2006, 01:10 PM
Let's see - Headhog is Chicago and Tom is NY - need I say more. Bunch of liberals who want to turn this country over to the commies. Probably Hillary supporters too. When libs don't have legit arguments they attack.Your political commentary needs to stick to the Off Topic section.

And speaking of sticking things... Oh never mind. You already know about that kind of stuff.

mainardi
04-29-2006, 01:11 PM
While I enjoy reading the lively banter, what happened to the focus of the thread? :confused:

Actually, even I'm drifting from it.. I "should" be asking Mr. Card if he wants my credit card and/or bank account number... so that he can be the defender of the little guy in his battle against the evil data providers. :D

But "something" (common sense) tells me that I would be better served by using the money betting on the speed horses in the upcmoming KY Derby. :bang:

NoDayJob
04-29-2006, 03:27 PM
PA,

I am suing you... for making me laugh so hard that my 4th hernia belt just broke.
You owe me $510.00 for a new one. I'll settle for some free advertising for my new SKHP program... guaranteed to win 120% of all races run.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom
04-29-2006, 04:21 PM
Follow the boucing ball.....:jump:

e-car-off
e-car-off

see how he posts
see how he posts

He never has any-thing to say
But he posts and he posts almost every day
He was gone last week ‘cause he pissed off PA,

e-car-off
e-car-off

kingfin66
04-29-2006, 04:28 PM
Tom,

Is it just me, or did your typing take a remarkable turn for the better with that post? :)

Tom
04-29-2006, 04:42 PM
Tom,

Is it just me, or did your typing take a remarkable turn for the better with that post? :)

Cut and paste. :ThmbUp:

Overcall
05-02-2006, 06:51 PM
Did anyone else who uses programs, math etc, think that the Dan Patch field was the strongest FFA pacers in the last 3 years? Too bad it rained. Anybody know what IHR means? Casmir Camotion did it in the race or so the charter sez.

andicap
05-02-2006, 10:21 PM
Back on topic,
subscriptions for the "Free" software ain't cheap if you check out the site -- so he's selling something.

Tom
05-03-2006, 12:18 AM
Andy - where did you find link to the site?

Not so free, eh?
Reminds me of the old stripper tents at county fairs back in the 70's -
"It only costs a buck, but once you get inside, it's ab-so-lutely FREE!" :lol:

hurrikane
05-03-2006, 07:34 AM
Stripper tents Tom?

now many bucks did you lose before you caught on? :lol:

Murph
05-03-2006, 08:41 AM
Did anyone else who uses programs, math etc, think that the Dan Patch field was the strongest FFA pacers in the last 3 years? Too bad it rained. Anybody know what IHR means? Casmir Camotion did it in the race or so the charter sez.

I thought the field looked solid for the M shippers but the WDB runners figs deflate like the Canadian currency excahnge rate when shipping to HOO. This field didn't look to break any track records to me. I expected a final time of 1:50.40 with the winner comming home in :26.30. I DID NOT expect Casimir Camotion to refuse to run entering the first turn! The horse refused to run into the first turn for what ever reason. I had no indication of this happening while watching the warmups as he paced well outside in the warm up during the rain.

"IHR" in the chart means "inside hub rail." It looked to me like the horse was not sure of his footing and he looked for a smoother path going into the first turn. He must have clipped a rail pole going thru the turn as he held advantage for the first 300 yards. I couldn't see that from my vantage point. Brennen struggled to put him in stride to the 3/4 and then pulled him up. This left the field crawling down the backstretch and Hop Sing in the garden spot as it played out, parked under cover down the backstretch.

When Escape the Wind broke stride going into the far turn this clogged up the field on the turn as well. Hop Sing and My Panmar both were parked outside and behind the early madness and both came around the confused frontrunners in a leisurly late run with My Panmar gaining on the leader in the final strides.

There was more happening during the running but these are a couple of my observations to help explain the odd looking chart. In retrospect the best horse won the race and a good part of the reason was the conservitive drive Morgan gave the winner, ditto for Macomber with My Pamar. I keyed Casimir on my exotics. Very disappointing.

Murph

andicap
05-03-2006, 01:34 PM
Andy - where did you find link to the site?

Not so free, eh?
Reminds me of the old stripper tents at county fairs back in the 70's -
"It only costs a buck, but once you get inside, it's ab-so-lutely FREE!" :lol:

Cant recall - he might have sent it to me when I inquired or it was on the board here somewhere briefly.

Tom
05-03-2006, 05:54 PM
Stripper tents Tom?

now many bucks did you lose before you caught on? :lol:

No, they actually had STRIPERS - boom boom girls - whoop-de-do dancers - Chilly Millies - bare babes - in tents at the local fairs. :jump:

Stick junior on the tilt-a-whirl and grab a quick thrill! :D