PDA

View Full Version : It's been interesting and fun.

twindouble
04-28-2006, 12:18 PM
Talking about all these hot topics. Personally I've given my opinions and how I see things and got a few laughs along the way. I'm not one to get swallowed up in the crowd, I press my way though to the other side or I stay on the side lines and watch the stampede. Only time will tell who's right or wrong.

I don't know about you guy's but spring is here, there's going to be a lot good racing going on and I'm looking forward to it, ESP the turf racing. Hope to make a few trips to Saratoga.

Every now and then I go through something comparable to mid life crisis when it comes to handicapping thinking I can rekindle what I had in the past. :D That takes a lot more commitment than I've had lately. Heck, I've been just hanging in sense the first of the year but that's not surprising concidering the effort I put into it. :sleeping:

So, I'll be spending what ever extra time I have on the hadicapping forum, not with standing the fact the wife wants some landscapping done, a vegetable garden and other repairs and improvments done on the house.:bang: The less time spent on off topic the better for me at this point. I'm sure ljb will keep you guys interested a lot more than I could anyway.

See you at the races.

Have fun,

T.D.

twindouble
04-30-2006, 06:21 PM
:ThmbDown:

Sailwolf
04-30-2006, 08:40 PM
:ThmbDown:

Is that because your vcash is at zero??:D

PaceAdvantage
04-30-2006, 09:25 PM
I believe what he's saying is that he won't be spending time in off-topic.

Ponyplayr
04-30-2006, 10:46 PM
Talking about all these hot topics. Personally I've given my opinions and how I see things and got a few laughs along the way. I'm not one to get swallowed up in the crowd, I press my way though to the other side or I stay on the side lines and watch the stampede. Only time will tell who's right or wrong.

I don't know about you guy's but spring is here, there's going to be a lot good racing going on and I'm looking forward to it, ESP the turf racing. Hope to make a few trips to Saratoga.

Every now and then I go through something comparable to mid life crisis when it comes to handicapping thinking I can rekindle what I had in the past. :D That takes a lot more commitment than I've had lately. Heck, I've been just hanging in sense the first of the year but that's not surprising concidering the effort I put into it. :sleeping:

So, I'll be spending what ever extra time I have on the hadicapping forum, not with standing the fact the wife wants some landscapping done, a vegetable garden and other repairs and improvments done on the house.:bang: The less time spent on off topic the better for me at this point. I'm sure ljb will keep you guys interested a lot more than I could anyway.

See you at the races.

Have fun,

T.D.
Best of luck with your Derby picks and enjoy your time outdoors.:)

skate
05-01-2006, 12:01 PM
ya, i was wondering where you've been.

makes sense, your idea(cept for the garden stuff).

it is amazing, you can see it here and every place else in the world, and i'm sure that i do "it" more than most. that being, people really don't read, absorb, comprehend or relate,... like never.

skater