PDA

View Full Version : The NERVE of Keith Hernandez

the_fat_man
04-24-2006, 08:17 PM
I mean, really
what's the deal with Keith?

He really should know better, what with society being what it is: overinflated sense of political correctness and entitlement, among others.

Keith actually takes offense to a female masseuse high-5-ing (actually, she apparently did the forearm bash) Mike Piazza in the Padre dugout after Mike went deep ---in other words 'long ball', not on her; pun intended. She's just one of the 'guys', Keith. When you look into the dugout you're not supposed to 'see' gender or race/color. You know that. This is America.

What's next, Keith, you're gonna start moaning about all the cute sideline reporters that provide such integral information at all our televised sporting events? No more snack breaks for me with those cute honies providing all that insight.

Knowing Keith, he's probably not in favor of boob jobs and botox either. Hell, he's outspoken; wouldn't suprise me if he:

expects women to age gracefully
be qualified for their jobs (ouch, those discrimination lawsuits hurt)
and
not get paid when you divorce them

And his spineless superiors force him to apologize. Tsk Tsk Tsk (The fear of the lawsuit has CASTRATED the PATRIARCHS.)

Since this is a betting forum, let's set some odds as to when the lawsuit from the masseuse is coming.

A bunch of years ago, I returned to my old neighborhood for the summer.
One day, while at the park, which had apparently become a gay pickup spot (what did I know?) I was approached by an elderly lady (70 or 80),who, frustrated from observing the activities in the park, complained that she was confused by all the present happenings in the world. She felt out of place. I was half her age and basically assured her that the feeling was very normal as I was a bit confused and feeling out of place myself.

Well, whenever I feel confused I just turn on the set and get some insight from a sideline honey. NBA is on.

the_fat_man
04-24-2006, 08:36 PM
Maury Povich et.al.
about to lose theirs

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060425/ap_en_tv/maury_povich_lawsuit_7