PDA

View Full Version : Osama Been Losin'

kenwoodallpromos
04-23-2006, 02:52 PM
New video- Oh! Sama criticizing the USA for not giving "Satan's Ecomony" money to some terrorists; avocating a boycott of USA products! 16 Taliban killed, new consensus Pres of Iraq; instead of "Deathe to America" he is sayingt "Aid from America"!
Does Bush still have that "Mission Accomplished" sign rolled up in a corner of the WhiteHouse?LOL!!

I predict the next O'Silly will have him avocating boycotting Equibase and high-takeout tracks!! :lol:

Tom
04-23-2006, 03:27 PM
Have they offered a Box-set of his videos yet?
Blockbuster doesn't carry them yet.

JustRalph
04-23-2006, 06:19 PM
They showed him living in a cave still. That must be fun huh?

issue all the tapes you want...........but you are still living in a cave and having very little effect on the world around you..........someday he is going to meet a well trained U.S. Army sniper.........I say we let him live in a cave for another year or so...........

skate
04-23-2006, 07:10 PM
i think Kerry and Osama would make a good ticket, maybe Osama and Kerry, that's beter.

skatem

twindouble
04-23-2006, 07:18 PM
i think Kerry and Osama would make a good ticket, maybe Osama and Kerry, that's beter.
skatem

I'll wager 10-1 that Osama is holed up in Iran, he's in no dam cave. All the terrorist organizations are well organized at this time and the home bases are Iran, Palestine and Syria.

skate
04-23-2006, 07:32 PM
I'll wager 10-1 that Osama is holed up in Iran, he's in no dam cave. All the terrorist organizations are well organized at this time and the home bases are Iran, Palestine and Syria.

probly so, but i really think that we have them on the run.

osama, sounds like he's ready to cry. both he and the democrats are just talking toooo much, which is signifying "The End".

When they start "saying" how good THEY are and without any specifics, well, it's deadly.
oh ya, they'll get some votes and lots of noise, butt....

skatesy

twindouble
04-23-2006, 10:17 PM
probly so, but i really think that we have them on the run.

osama, sounds like he's ready to cry. both he and the democrats are just talking toooo much, which is signifying "The End".

When they start "saying" how good THEY are and without any specifics, well, it's deadly.
oh ya, they'll get some votes and lots of noise, butt....

skatesy

Our politicians are a disgrace America, they trample on the meaning and principles of democracy. The worst part is we let them get away with it.

This countries has a history of having to deal with corruption and the whip of the rich and powerful. In spite of that fact we managed over time to create something better than what exists elsewhere. The reality is we have yet to touch base with the true potential of Democracy. If we can't rid ourselves of corruption, we will fall just like any other great society of the past. We are being invaded, subverted and are crumbling within on every front and no one want to see it or admit it. We need a new direction and commitment to honesty, ethics, basic moral principles and respect for others. That would be a good start in the right direction.

We not only have to win the war on terror, the one above is just as important to sustain us in the future.

T.D.

skate
04-27-2006, 06:12 PM
Our politicians are a disgrace America, they trample on the meaning and principles of democracy. The worst part is we let them get away with it.

This countries has a history of having to deal with corruption and the whip of the rich and powerful. In spite of that fact we managed over time to create something better than what exists elsewhere. The reality is we have yet to touch base with the true potential of Democracy. If we can't rid ourselves of corruption, we will fall just like any other great society of the past. We are being invaded, subverted and are crumbling within on every front and no one want to see it or admit it. We need a new direction and commitment to honesty, ethics, basic moral principles and respect for others. That would be a good start in the right direction.

We not only have to win the war on terror, the one above is just as important to sustain us in the future.

T.D.

yes sir, i agree.
and i must say " i been there" for sure, maybe not now, but yesterday (90s) i got cooked.
gave up the ship. said F...it.

saw "this coming" and at least it feels good to myself. very selfish , but too bad. with that said...
bout the only thing i doubt about what you stated, and it makes me tighten up every time i see or hear "we have it better, we are better... and so on", we have a long ways to go before this (our system) proves anything, my opionion.

the fact the so many Americans believe " we are the best...", just may be the downfall of the system.

it's like calling the race (i've got a winner) only to find a ticket worth nothing.

things are good for me now, but the future for the kids could be tough.

the nice ones finish last. hey, enjoy it while we can.
skater