PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Immigration?

so.cal.fan
04-23-2006, 02:27 PM
In regards to illegal problem:
would it be a good idea to force the Mexican Government to pay for any health care costs of illegals working in the U.S.?
Is it even possible?
Seems like if it is, it would help?
Any ideas?

Tom
04-23-2006, 03:24 PM
If Bush had balls, he would do someting along those lines. Too bad he doesn't. For some reason, he considers Fox to be good for America. He is not. A man is knnown by the company he keeps, and Bush has some very shady/dangerous friends.

I think on state is trying to sue for HC money - more power to them, but I doubt they will gte any help from a worn out, confsed Federal government. Bush will not even acknowledge the Mexican army regularly crosses the border and threatens legitimate states law enforcement officers to protect the drug smugglers - someone define attack to me?
Guest occupiers?

Hey, how about this - every illegal who comes here must bring a barrel of oil with him - then he can stay. :lol:

BetHorses!
04-24-2006, 12:15 AM
What I do not understand is they now fingerprint visitors on the way in but not on the way out. So they have a record of entering but no way of knowing if they left

Tom
04-24-2006, 12:47 AM
Hey SocalFan..I heard a story today that Pesi made Mexico cannot be sold in California because the paint on the cans contains lead! You hear anything about this? I can't find anything on the web.

Tom
04-24-2006, 12:52 AM
Just found it.

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2006/04/ca_pepsi.html

Sounds like this might just another reason why corporate America is so anxious to build plants in mexico - they dont' have to worry about due dillignece and those nasty little American laws in force to protect us from irresponsible business practices unless they get caught.
Wonder how many other products are coming over the border with hidden dangers?

Guest accidental deaths????

Vegas711
04-24-2006, 01:19 AM
Big Business likes cheap labor, illegal immigrants work for low wages, big business makes huge profits, politicians like money given to them from big business,Politicians look the other way on illegal immigrants as a reward they get money from big business. Now what insentative is there for Politicians to upset their gravy boat.

I own a small business if our government wanted to end illegal immigration they could end it almost immediately. Why do illegals come here? answer to work. The answer is............... Fine small business $10,000 per occurance per any hire of an illegal...........Fine large business $ 100,000 for each hire of an illegal. If this would happen I would make damn sure that anyone I hire would be legal.

This will never happen becouse big business owns our Politicians.

hurrikane
04-24-2006, 07:17 AM
My understanding is most of the illegals are not Mexican. They are from countries farther south. I'm not sure it is Mexico's responsiblity to pay.

As far as I know most of these people are working for small companies, construction, farming, horse racing, etc. Not big corporations. I'm not so sure you could make a law that imposed penalties based on how big you are. If the small company hires them they should pay the 100k penalty as well. It is not just latino immigrants that are the problem. There are many asian, island, and middle east immigrants here as well.

The big problem is with our governments, mostly at the local level. They put up shelters, day labor trailers, housing, and feeding stations with out tax dollars when in fact they should be arresting these people.
Since when do 100K illegal anythings get together and protest about THEIR RIGHTS and nothing is done? It is the government and everyone needs to write, yell, threaten, and protest the inaction they are taking on illegal (THIS MEANS THEY ARE LAW BREAKING CRIMINALS) immigrants.

so.cal.fan
04-24-2006, 10:56 AM
Interesting facts you guys point out.
Too bad our Off Topic gang can't run the INS.
I'm sure you guys would do a far better job than what we have. :( :bang:

PaceAdvantage
04-24-2006, 02:17 PM
Interesting facts you guys point out.
Too bad our Off Topic gang can't run the INS.
I'm sure you guys would do a far better job than what we have. :( :bang:

Doubtful. They still would have to play the cards they are dealt. Maneuvering around inside a bureaucracy is difficult no matter who you are....

kenwoodallpromos
04-24-2006, 04:42 PM
Lucky I'm not running INS! each caught illegal would get a computer chip implanted. 3 strikes and they do chain gang work! If they want to work for peanuts, have them do public service work!

CryingForTheHorses
04-24-2006, 05:37 PM
Lucky I'm not running INS! each caught illegal would get a computer chip implanted. 3 strikes and they do chain gang work! If they want to work for peanuts, have them do public service work!

Chain gang work for wanting to be free!..AND to find a better life then where they came from?? Be fair Ken..You didnt mean that!

Tom
04-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Chain gang work for wanting to be free!..AND to find a better life then where they came from?? Be fair Ken..You didnt mean that!

But above obeyng laws and doing it legally? Why do we need people like this in our country? I surely ment what he said - they have NO RIGHT to come here illegally- they have a country of thier own and NO BACKBONE to make it free. They DILUTE this country by coming here - they are the failures of their own. With freedom comes responsibility.
This isn't a frigging homeless shelter.

I was amazed to hear some hispanic activist whining on TV tonight about taxation without reresentation.....duh? Representation is for CITIZENS!
If anyhting, it is the middle class who are not represented in thnis country - Bush and the other republican dancing puppets answer to thier corporate masters alone, and court illegals for cheap labor and votes.
This is NOT the country our founding fathers envisoned. It is time for radical change- our system of government doesn't work.

kenwoodallpromos
04-24-2006, 08:32 PM
OK, without the chains!
They commit 3 crimes to be free? Better I start WHEAT- Western Hemishere Employment Agency for Transients- for bosses with jobs they do not want Americans to do! I use Paypal to charge employers when they use my service, and charge aliens for the green cards after matching them with employers!
Anybody need a job? i may be hiring bi-linguals as bus driver/job counselor/immigration lawyer/ social service worker! I might as well make money insourcing labor, better than outsourcing jobs?

lsbets
04-24-2006, 08:40 PM
If we let the ones here stay, here is what we should do.

Currently, being here illegally is a misdemeanor. So, everyone in America legally should be given a "One free midemeanor amnesty card." Personally I wouldn't waste mine on something lame like a speeding ticket, but I would have some fun thinking up what to do with a free pass.

I'm sending a letter to my Congressmen. I'll back amnesty if I get that card.

boxcar
04-25-2006, 10:34 AM

If they're such great people, why didn't they play by the rules instead of becoming lawbreakers? Great way to start that "better life", eh?

Boxcar

Tom
04-25-2006, 11:33 AM
Michael Savage has a realistic suggestion on how to get 20 million illegals out of here - eliminate the free education for thier children, the free health carea thye are clogging our emergency rooms with, and their welfare - 50% will be gone inside of 90 days.

Jay Leno has it even simpler - "They say there is no way we can move 12 million people back over the border. Why not? Mexico did it!":lol:

Tom
04-25-2006, 11:34 AM
If they're such great people, why didn't they play by the rules instead of becoming lawbreakers? Great way to start that "better life", eh?

Boxcar

Great post, and given that fact that they failed to make thier own country anything better than a toilet, what do they bring here worthwhile?

Vegas711
04-25-2006, 03:22 PM

Sometime in the next 10 years I am thinking we all will have a chip inserted, those that refuse will be dealt with. Revelations ch.13. 3 1/2 years latter Judgement Day:ThmbUp: .

End of serman.

JustRalph
04-25-2006, 06:28 PM
Sometime in the next 10 years I am thinking we all will have a chip inserted, those that refuse will be dealt with. Revelations ch.13. 3 1/2 years latter Judgement Day:ThmbUp: .End of serman.

I want my chip! I am gonna hack the crap out of it and use other identities and then make sure it plays Asteroids and Pac Man!

freeneasy
04-30-2006, 08:13 PM
i lost 35% of my bussiness to a ( as in one) single solitary mexican freak'n, and i mean freak'n illegal in one fell swoop. bang, zoom, gone just like that, easy as you please, didnt even have time to bleed let alone sit 'n shit.
yeah buddy, nothing like watching 35% of the bussinness you worked your butt off to build up go straight down the toilet and into the theiving hands of some mexican illegal that hardly speaks two words of english. guys name is domingo.
i have a little one man sewer and drain cleaning bussinness, u-know roto-rooter. and i do work for a lot of different plummers. when they dont have the time to get one of their customers they give me the call.
one of my plumbers, my biggest client, gave me all his calls and sometimes i could hardly get to my own customers due to the amount of work he was giving me. the guy kept me busy. matter of fact i was so busy i was thinking of changing my name from 'seargent rooter' to 'busy bee rooter' :D and iam here to tell you that i worked hard and i got all my jobs done, and every job was done right. none of this rip-off-rooter strikes again shit, u-know what iam saying, pop, stop, get yer money and go crap. you got your hard earned monies worth cause you were my customer.
when i first started out the work he gave me made up about 90% of my bussiness then as my bussiness grew and other plumbers started giving me work then all the work i was getting from him would then make up like 80% of my bussiness then 60% then 50% and then and so until he made up a good 35% of my total bussiness.
so this domingo walks into the office of my biggest client, promotes his bussiness and pitches his prices to him.
so i get a phone call and iam told that its nothing personal but if i cant match domingo's price then domingo is going to get the calls. if i can come down and match domingo's prices then i will continue to get all the calls.
thing was, was that this domingo's prices was upwards of 45% lower then my prices and there was just no way i would be able to even come close to matching that kind of a cutthroat price, just no way. he killed me. he robbed me. i got cheated out of what i worked my ass off to build up and all this while my goverment stood by and did nothing to protect and safegaurd the secuity of my future and as a taxpaying american citizen of the united states of america i would like to cry foul.
35% to a mexican illegal who is demanding the right to ruin me plus hundreds and thousands of others just like me
foul

Tom
04-30-2006, 10:26 PM
Free - say thank you George Bush.....this is his fault, clearly. Not only has he failed to protect our nation, he has encouraged more illegal entries with his brainless guest worker suggestions.

I hope INS is out in force Monday when this bunch of scum bags try to shut down the country - if not INs, then break out the snow plows and pile their worthless butt along the curbs. I hope there is widespread violence and the streets run red with blood - thiers.

It is time to stand up to these criminals. Burning a few of the businesses of employers of illegals would be a nice Boston tea Party gesture as well.
When the government fails to represent the people, the people are obligated to act. Time for a new revolution.

Secretariat
04-30-2006, 10:41 PM
I haven't weighed in on this, but I'm kind of a Lou Dobbs supporter on this.

These people who are here illegally have to be dealt with, but also the incentives to be here also have to be dealt with.

Proposal One - Bring back the National Guard from Iraq and put them on the Mexican border.

Proposal Two - A 60 day timeframe for those here illegally to register to take a pre-citizenship test. If they pass, they get to get in line for regular citizenship processes. If they fail they are deported.

Proposal Three - Those not registering for the pre-citizenship test are in violation of the law and should be deported.

Proposal Four - Welfare, Medicaid, Medicare, Public education are only eligible for US citizens.

Proposal Five. Employers who are found hiring illegals should be prosecuted.

Proposal Six - GW should actually do something rather than trying to be on both sides of the fence on this.

Ponyplayr
04-30-2006, 10:51 PM
I want my chip! I am gonna hack the crap out of it and use other identities and then make sure it plays Asteroids and Pac Man!
Good One:lol:

Tom
04-30-2006, 10:58 PM
I haven't weighed in on this, but I'm kind of a Lou Dobbs supporter on this.

These people who are here illegally have to be dealt with, but also the incentives to be here also have to be dealt with.

Proposal One - Bring back the National Guard from Iraq and put them on the Mexican border.

Proposal Two - A 60 day timeframe for those here illegally to register to take a pre-citizenship test. If they pass, they get to get in line for regular citizenship processes. If they fail they are deported.

Proposal Three - Those not registering for the pre-citizenship test are in violation of the law and should be deported.

Proposal Four - Welfare, Medicaid, Medicare, Public education are only eligible for US citizens.

Proposal Five. Employers who are found hiring illegals should be prosecuted.

Proposal Six - GW should actually do something rather than trying to be on both sides of the fence on this.

Here is my Reader's Digest version - Show up you tax return and yo can stay.:D

Lou Dobbs is right on - his coverage of this is is second to none.

kenwoodallpromos
04-30-2006, 11:16 PM
Is this the only off-topic everone agrees one?!
What draws illegals here is USA money- money from dope sales and money for cheap labpr. Take the incentive away- jail the bosses who hire illegals.

JustRalph
05-01-2006, 05:32 AM
Landmines would fix the problem too...............a bunch of landmines.........

Hosshead
05-01-2006, 09:06 AM
Plan A : Our Gov. should charge Mexico $5,000 minimum for each one we catch, and have to bus back to Mexico and drop off. If they don't pay, take it out of the millions of $'s we give Mexico each year.
Soon, they would be guarding their own borders to keep them from crossing.

Plan B : If they're so valuable doing manual labor: Take the ones we catch, and put them on the "work force", - to build The Wall.

Plan C : If plans A & B don't work: Stop using busses to take them back to Mexico to drop them off.
---- Use airplanes. It would cut down the repeat offenders by about 100%.

Tom
05-01-2006, 10:43 AM
King George said we are enforcing the borders...why just last week, they rounded up 1100 in Los Angeles. Two hours later, 900 were back on the street.

Way to go George. You are truly amazing.

Tom
05-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Plan C : If plans A & B don't work: Stop using busses to take them back to Mexico to drop them off. ---- Use airplanes. It would cut down the repeat
offenders by about 100%.

...use helicopters, and drop them off. Should REALLY cut down on repeat offenders.

Hey, how about this - catch them, put them in chain gangs and make them work in the fileds...for FREE. I could get behind THAT plan.

Snag
05-01-2006, 10:51 AM
Has anyone seen any figures on how much money is sent to Mexico each week from these check cashing/Western Union places? I would stop this "money laundring" just like they want to do for sending money off shore for gambling. If they can't send money back, they might not come.