PDA

View Full Version : slots approuved in Florida?

nativenova
04-22-2006, 08:21 PM
My buddy just sent me an e-mail I cannot confirm it as of yet but he mentioned that Dana Jai Alia,Gulfstream Park,Pompano Park,Hollywood Greyhounds,now known as Mardi Gras Gaming Centre,have been authorized to offer slots in Broward County.
I guess all that new construction has finally paid off for Stronach at Gulfstream,which I am sure he was banking on ,which was getting slots at the track.

Tom
04-22-2006, 09:14 PM
What will Florida get first - slots or voting machines that work?

I can just see that guy that was checking for chads looking at the wheels....is that a cherry of a bar? I can't tell for sure........

CryingForTheHorses
04-22-2006, 09:30 PM
Its really a shame Dade County didnt vote for the slots,Brother Bush made sure of that.The thing I dont understand is how in the world did this man sway the hispanic vote when 75% of the people are hispanic.Calder would have been able to shine in the sun.

JustRalph
04-23-2006, 12:26 AM
Its really a shame Dade County didnt vote for the slots,Brother Bush made sure of that.The thing I dont understand is how in the world did this man sway the hispanic vote when 75% of the people are hispanic.Calder would have been able to shine in the sun.

Tom, the Bush family has several hispanic members including some grandchildren.

PaceAdvantage
04-23-2006, 01:54 AM
Tom, the Bush family has several hispanic members including some grandchildren.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....we wouldn't want to kill that whole "Hitler, Nazi" image those on the left like to paint.....