PDA

View Full Version : Have another donut, Fatman!

JPinMaryland
04-19-2006, 10:22 PM
Nice call on that Sinister Miniser, not changing leads, thing. hey I thought you didnt pay any attention to that stuff? What up with that?

Anyhow, have another cocunut crunch or double glazed one. On me. :cool:

Observer
04-19-2006, 10:51 PM
If I recall .. he did change to his correct stretch lead, but only briefly .. then switched back to his incorrect stretch lead and finished that way.

JPinMaryland
04-19-2006, 11:03 PM
another one with strange lead changes is that speed ball: Too Much Bling. He switches back and forth or maybe it was just the muck at AQU. But I think he's done it before.

the_fat_man
04-19-2006, 11:41 PM
If I recall .. he did change to his correct stretch lead, but only briefly .. then switched back to his incorrect stretch lead and finished that way.

I'm dealing with online replays, and it's hard to really see,
however, it appears that he switched to righty on 2 occasions but only for a single stride, and there was at least one additional instance when he noticeably tries to switch but doesn't. If you're not looking closely, very easy to miss the momentary changes.

Out of the gate and to the 1st turn, he's righty (and switches lefty taking the turn).

It appears that he's just green.

Nice to see that this horse has the attention of others.

ezpace
04-21-2006, 04:56 PM
Those observed and RECORDED... that switch leads the most down the stretch are the best bets by far.

NO soreness indicator...fitness ..... an tries hard ..are all rellected in this. IMO.

key is make a record of them..

JPinMaryland
04-21-2006, 09:32 PM
how about ones that hit the rail? or those the jockey gets off of? Make a record of those too?