PDA

View Full Version : George Clutch and wired 4 speed

Boulder
04-17-2006, 05:38 PM
Does anybody have either systems for sale. Thanks Boulder

Boulder
07-01-2015, 08:19 PM
Can everybody check to see if they have a old floppy or disk of the George Clutch program and would be willing to sell it. It was developed around 1995 or so. Thanks

dartman51
07-02-2015, 02:48 PM
Now there's a name from the past. I had, may still have, the George Clutch program. All my old disks are in a box in the attic. I will look at first chance and send you a PM.

Boulder
07-02-2015, 03:12 PM
Thanks Dartman, I will stand by for your answer.

Sparky13
07-03-2015, 06:32 AM
I have both programs on an old computer. I have the disk and manual for the Clutch Method. I think I bought it from Dartman a few years ago. Also, I have Wired 4-Speed, but I no longer have the disk for that program. (I lost it sometime down through the years. It came out in the late 90s). Both are DOS programs and are manual input programs. They are similar in design, with the gentleman that programmed the Clutch Method doing his own version of Wired 4-Speed after the Clutch Method. As with most systems, they pick winners and some longshots, but not on a consistent basis. With the Clutch Method, I only got the #1 rated horse to average a little over $1.60 for a winning ticket afer several thousand of races. Wired 4-Speed was better with $1.85. Hope you have better luck and if you do, let me know who you did it with these 2 programs.

Boulder
07-03-2015, 09:11 PM
Are you looking to sell the Clutch program? PM me either way thanks.