PDA

View Full Version : Fingerlakes Brisbet ?

douglasw32
04-17-2006, 04:19 PM
REQUESTED BET IS NOT ALLOWED AT THIS TIME

Why do I only get this on Fingers?

Zman179
04-17-2006, 07:01 PM
Because New York State residents are forbidden from placing a bet on Finger Lakes with Brisbet. Makes no sense as to why I can bet on Aqueduct, but not Finger Lakes.

If you want your FL fix, you'll have to do it at the OTB.

douglasw32
04-17-2006, 07:31 PM
ROGER, Thanks ;)
SILLY SILLY SILLY

Tom
04-17-2006, 07:58 PM
They have what is called a special betting district, to protect WROTB. Makes no sense whatsoever, but then again, neither does NYS. I would rather mow the lawn than bet through OTB.

parlay
04-17-2006, 08:47 PM
is the most backward thinking, antiquated dinasour of a company in the whole
industry. No real horse betting after 7pm, only jugheads. Sunday they close as soon as the last NYRA race goes. You want to bet the last at Keeneland, to bad. Try betting off a voucher at the windows, if the till at that window doesn,t have as much cash as is on your voucher you cant use it, you heard me! I have screamed at the poor girls many times. Ya i know they probably
just dont know how to use the system properly, couldnt have been designed that poorly or could it.Either way its just a joke. I think they own Batavia and have slots now. They will carry SA and not let you bet the last 2 races.
Give the customer what he wants right. Only graft and coruption could allow this setup to endure.